The mani pedi mix it up recipe thread!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mizzy_dizzy

Reaction score
At the event Holly ( fingernailfixer ) and I got talking about manicures and pedicures with a difference ,
She told me how mixing certain things could really spice up the products that we use every day, Holly was kind enough to let me in on some of her recipes and now my own inspiration has kicked in! And ive come up with 1 or 2 of my own!
She agreed we should run a recipe thread and so I thought I would start it,
Please add some of your own if you have any :)

Mojito cocktail = citrus spa mani with birch and mint sensations ! (from fingernailfixer)

Cherry bake well tart = almond spa mani or solar oil & Black Cherry & Nutmeg. (from me)

I think fingernailfixers mojito one would be grate for hen partys :)

Ooh, the Cherry bakewell tart sounds yummy!

Haven't got any of the things to make a cocktail yet, but I will give them a go when I start ordering and using them on my clients.

OOOOOO this sounds interesting!!! just a thought certain jelly beans have recipes on them, wonder if you could use those for a bit of inspiration??!! x

I love this bakewell tart mix. I never use the Black Cherry Scentsation but since I have started this I am using it all the time.

I have a New one!!!!! :green:

introducing the "BUCKFIZZ"

a mix of sparkling champagne and tangerine & lemongrass sensations !

And another "peach bellini"

peach & gingseng and sparkling champagne

created in venice ,you could call this a carnavali pedi ,with its lasting hints of gold sparkle

french 75 a mix of citrus manicure and sparkling champange
champagne julep sparkling champange and birch & mint sencation
ritz fizz almond spa manicure or solar oil and sparkling champagne lotion ,

any of these recipes could be done with the lotions or with the hand and body washes as a luxuary soak , :)

some of these would be grate as winter warmers or christmass treatments and there are grate retail oppurtunitys there to with the sensations :)

but they wouldnt only have to be winter treatments luxuary champagne cocktail treatments are allso a fab add on to a bridal package !
valentines promo's or other celabrations !
it is the little things like this that can set one nail tech apart from the others!

These sound really good! Makes me want to try them out, pity I don't have the money to get all the products.

Keep the ideas coming, I love these kind of threads. I'm just disappointed I can't concoct any of my own.

And another "peach bellini"

peach & gingseng and sparkling champagne

created in venice ,you could call this a carnavali pedi ,with its lasting hints of gold sparkle

wow this sounds amazing!! x

Thanks for sharing the link :)
Xx

How about;

Chamberry
Cranberry Scentsations and Sparkling Champagne

Cocktail Ingredients
• 1/4 glass cranberry juice
• 3/4 glass champagne
• 1 strawberry
Instructions
• Fill champagne glass with 1/4 cranberry juice top up with chilled champagne add strawberry

With the nodes of spring back in the air ( sort of )
I thought i would bump this thread back up , try using it with your easter manicures and pedicures and little add ons to your treatments .

I also noticed CND have a new you tube vid showing you the cherry almond manicure
for us in england cherry bakwell :) ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="Warm Cherry Almond SpaManicure - YouTube" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-gadmpC-rvw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mizzy i watched this last night cannot wait to try it! X x x

Fab ideas! Make me hungry :)

These sound yummy, will be trying some of these out! Thanks Geeks :) x

these ideas are amazing

Latest posts

Back