The natural lash is back?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:

No photos at the mo of that particular style Im afraid but Iv got 4 new sets over the next 3 days so at least one of them will be a full set of .10s or I may mix them hmmmm not sure yet lol, I always take pics anyway so they will be on my fb page when I do them

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Blinkin-Gorgeous/100228063367162

Your pictures of lashes are so inspiring! Thank you for sharing, one day i will be as good hopefully xx just liked your page! :)

Jurate xx

I love your lashes, they look fab, can you tell me what make you use and are they .20?

Thanks!

Thank you everyone :o

I use Lash revolution lashes and lash revolution glue, I'm a trainer for them :biggrin:

I tend to get a bit of a mix to be honest but like a couple of the girls have mentioned on here already I am managing to switch clients to thinner lashes but putting more of them in. I mainly use 0.15's now, and mix with 0.1's and 0.2's.
I think more people are switching to a more natural glamour look (thinner lashes and 100+ lpe) rather than using thicker lashes which is fantastic as they can look stunning and last much longer too xxxx

Latest posts

Back