**The Official and only I'm a Celebrity get me out of here 2011 thread**

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like fats lol.and to be honest lol and I'm not being nasty but I thought she was a man to begin with lol I didn't really know who she was.and that bling bird that presents get me out of here now god I could ring her neck she pulls stupid faces and her smile is just ridiculous lol x

It took me a while to figure out it ws actually her, my first thought was ' who is the bloke with boobs?' know it sounds awful but when she walked in.......

It took me a while to figure out it ws actually her, my first thought was ' who is the bloke with boobs?' know it sounds awful but when she walked in.......

Lol I know same as lol very strange do u think it's all the training and that that has made her face look like a man :eek:

I can't stop singing the fun house theme tune lol

Fun house it's a whole lot of fun prizes to be won
It's a real waky show where anything will go lol

My fiancé keeps telling me to shut up lol I just can't help it

I can't stop singing the fun house theme tune lol

Fun house it's a whole lot of fun prizes to be won
It's a real waky show where anything will go lol

My fiancé keeps telling me to shut up lol I just can't help it

Thanks for that! now it's stuck in my head!

Errrm excuse me missus... get your eyes off me fella!!

I felt so sorry for him last night when Fatima had a go at him over nothing.

What is she like?

I kinda hope she fails her trial now, just to see her reaction... can you imagine! :Scared::lol:

Oh sorry didn't realise he was yours...can we share?! Lol.

Fatima really did kick off for no reason and I thought it was quite aggressive when she took Mark away and told him to turn off his mic! I am glad she won though as the other camp have had all the goodies!
Rhiannon x

They are all together now, I wonder how they will gel?

Who do you think will clash?

It's been hilarious the last few days! I thought Fatima would be rubbing people up the wrong way! I feel sooo sorry for Sinita! Poor girl!
Rhiannon x x

poor sinita....I thought she did well though.

Oh Sinitta is so frustrating to watch,why did she go into the jungle if her phobias are that bad??:smack:

If she carries on like that she'll be voted every night to do the trials :Scared:

They're all going to be so hungry! I think after someone has done a trial they should not be in the next vote. Does that make sense? Gives the rest of them a chance to do one, and a break for the one that's done the trial.
Rhiannon x

Oh Sinitta is so frustrating to watch,why did she go into the jungle if her phobias are that bad??:smack:

If she carries on like that she'll be voted every night to do the trials :Scared:

Thank god! I thought it was only me who was getting annoyed watching her! Lol! I have to walk away from the tv! The rest of the camp have been sympathetic towards her but after seeing her in action I think sparks are gonna fly! ;)

Ooooh I do hope mark wins it tonight!! Xxx

Does anyone know if the I'm a Celeb coming out show was on yet?

I really hope I haven't missed it?

I need my fix!! :lol:

Does anyone know if the I'm a Celeb coming out show was on yet?

I really hope I haven't missed it?

I need my fix!! :lol:

Angel it was on last night hon :( x

Do itv not have a thing like bbc i player? X

I haven't a clue... I wonder if it will be shown again... I'll have to suss that out.

I can't believe I missed it!!

I haven't a clue... I wonder if it will be shown again... I'll have to suss that out.

I can't believe I missed it!!

They do! itv player, I have the iPhone app, duh, So you will get it on a pc/laptop too x

Latest posts

Back