~*~*~The Official Big Brother 10 Thread~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Big brother chat thread

What do you think of the house mates whos your fav/not so fav?

That house is not good at all.... Id walk in and back out again :lol:

On the diary door it looks like a very strange large willy ! maybe its just me as it is getting late ha ha

Ive only just got in from tanning so missed most of it but OMG i could just keep that Charlie under my bed. MMMM :) LOL xxx

Ive only just got in from tanning so missed most of it but OMG i could just keep that Charlie under my bed. MMMM :) LOL xxx

Yep in a box under my bed with a key for whenever i need him lol.... Davina looks as fab as ever but there are some in there that i could just slap lol. :hug:

Am I right in thinking that they aren't going to be the housemates? My daughter has just told me that!

Davina has just said that is they pass a task, they can become housemates.

Last edited:

:green::green:Heys the only bit of eye candy this year :-( x

:green::green:Heys the only bit of eye candy this year :-( x

I know and I think my boyfriend would have more chance with him :lol: ha ha
I cant believe he is gay! Not that there is anything wrong with gay people, I might add! xxx

Yep in a box under my bed with a key for whenever i need him lol.... Davina looks as fab as ever but there are some in there that i could just slap lol. :hug:

She looks fab doesn't she! I'm sure she has had some botox or something since the last one.
Box sounds good! :lol: xxx

Oooh i love big brother.
So far loving Rodriguez, Sophia and Ciaron.
Wait till a few days though-i may change my mind!

I know and I think my boyfriend would have more chance with him :lol: ha ha
I cant believe he is gay! Not that there is anything wrong with gay people, I might add! xxx

I know cant believe hes lush:green: Oh well i can look:lol::lol:

To be honest i dont like any of them lol

All the nice looking blokes are gay. Such a bloody waste!!!

The story of every womans life :lol: we have to settle for second best straight men lol

So true! And think about what treatments we could do on them...the full works. They don't care about the macho thing. Oh dear... I will have to stick to my beauty virgin... boyfriend :lol:xxx

That Shiavash looks just like Syed from Lost!

I have to agree with you Violet Star.....I dont like any of them! But like last year.....give me a week or two and I will change my mind! lol Its always the first impressions. Most of the them turn out to be nothing like they were in their audition tapes!

It always takes me a while to get into it....

but Angel :eek: Woah she is a bit worrying....

I like the little one...Sophie? Sophia? was it? anyway they hyperventilating one....she was cute and sprightly....

and the 18 year old lad with the Americanny type accent...I like him...coz he likes big women :lol:

I'll know the names in a few weeks I'm sure...

It is quite confusing with a Sophie, Sophia and Saffia! My goodness! I cant even pronounce half of the other names! lol I liked how last night one of them was trying to tell the others her name and she had to keep repeating it and in the end she said "its Beni, just call me Beni"!!! lol

I like the little one...Sophie? Sophia? was it? anyway they hyperventilating one....she was cute and sprightly....

I'll know the names in a few weeks I'm sure...

She looks like she will be fun bout the only girl that will me thinks!! They all seem so up themselves:rolleyes:

She looks like she will be fun bout the only girl that will me thinks!! They all seem so up themselves:rolleyes:

Very true! My god i hate it when people are so up themselves :irked:

Latest posts

Back