~*~*~The Official Big Brother 10 Thread~*~*~

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see what happened next with Bea and Charlie.
Soo funny that he spat water in her face......

Gonna be shouting at the screen again soon. Please Please get Bea out
Posted via Mobile Device

I knew I would get a slap for that bagpuss!!!

I do really hate Bea I am sick of hearing "you really upset me" to a different person each episode. Her mum didnt come on to say how PROUD she is so enough said and she knows that and thats why she is really upset. x

Argh, how selfish is Bea. crying because roddy found her drama funny. he says you can laugh at me and she says thats because you drama over nothing and this matters to me. im sure the no friends arguement with charlie mattered to rodrigo!!and everytime he is called into diary room before charlie it appears a big deal. tut. Bea to go asap!

Bea, Marcus and David up for eviction this week.

Ummm.. I wonder who will be going??

Apparently Sophie and Siavash refused to vote again so the first two people they both talked to/touched as they left the diary room were put up for eviction and poor David was one of them.

I think it will be a landslide this week with only one being voted for... but if she walks then who will go then?

I was in stitches last night with Marcus and Roddy in the pool. Bea made a complete idiot of herself yesterday, hey but there were real tears for once!!! :cry:

There is also talk of Freddie going back in if Bea is voted out just as a wind up (can't win the final prise though) ... not sure about this or if it will happen though.

:hug:

Are you working for Digital spy !!!! Bea to go hurrrrrrrrrrrrah !!!

I was in stitches last night with Marcus and Roddy in the pool. Bea made a complete idiot of herself yesterday, hey but there were real tears for once!!! :cry:

totally agree, that was so funny!

There is also talk of Freddie going back in if Bea is voted out just as a wind up (can't win the final prise though) ... not sure about this or if it will happen though.

:hug:[/quote]

That would be BRILLIANT! Stick that in your deeply-upset-pipe and smoke it Bea!

omg get Bea out shes is a pita and i wanna slap her!!

Its all drama drama drama with her last nite she was so ungratefull and those teara are just soooooooooo fake!!

Lmaoooo at last nights show......that was classic BB stuff !

totally agree, that was so funny!

:hug:

That would be BRILLIANT! Stick that in your deeply-upset-pipe and smoke it Bea![/quote]

OMG please not freddy again!!

who's thinking double eviction this week? if there is only 2 week left and 8 people in the house they have got to get the numbers down quicker!

get rid of them all! they are so boring and as for the 10th birthday of big brother, they didnt try very hard. I expected fireworks!!!!

As for when the caught Marcus at the end of the show, he is never going to live that down! :eek:

:lol::lol::lol: hilarious...although he did admit weeks ago that he liked to spend time with himself:lol::lol::lol:

Absolutely despise Marcus, he is vile, 2 faced (but so are all of them lol), want to chop that pony tail off and tell him he is actually going bald :) self absorbed, did I mention vile, hate they way he picks his nose and feet, spesh at the dinner table, he holds his cutlery like a neanderthal, vain, makes me giggle when he does his weight training tho and his ability to "kill" someone with his basic martial arts and I really wished Tom had stayed in just for the muscles ;) anyway I'd like him to go this week haha

Lmaoooo @ the tommy tank ......yukkkkk he is the only one that would take that in their hand ...... lol lol

Bea ..... lol lol ....... shes out on friday .....but a part of me doesnt want her to go now lol

I think Marcus wanted them to catch him, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned it to rodders!!

Did you see how annoying bea was sculking around to everyone saying ' hmm I think am gonna get nominated, are you going to nominate me" good on marcus for nominating her and then telling her, hehe. Did you see her face we she found out the others had nominated her heheh. Love it. I think I may splash out £1 this week and vote for her .
Posted via Mobile Device

Latest posts

Back