*** The official Secret Santa's been thread***

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't say who I've got but some one should be getting theirs Wednesday or Thursday provided Customs doesn't take a liking to it and keep it for themselves!! Have fun unwrapping it, I took extra care so it wouldn't get broken....:hug:

i got mine today. my secret santa was pips! thankyou so much, my present was some lovely pink smellys which are going to go in my bath room. thankyou again pips.

i haven't sent mine yet but won't be long now!!!

I think some of you on here are trying in a very underhand way to find out who your secret santa is before you get your pressie!!!!!

Naughty naughty!!

Sent mine out today so should be with the person at the end of the week or before!! i cant wait 4 mine! im like a kid!! lol!! xx:hug: xx

..... "Patience patience" PMSL.. ooh the suspense is killing me! LOL

Well my Secret Santa has been!!!!
hehe didnt have to wait in suspense for long..

My 1st xmas card and some lovely 'bath bombs' in heart shapes from Naomi (butterfly100)

Wow, I am gonna enjoy them.. thankyou very much Naomi.. and a very merry christmas back at ya! xxxxxxxx:green: :hug:

Well I am more ill then ever so STILL not been out so my secret victim will have to wait a little longer......I haven't recieved mine either though but am very excited and the postie is gonna think I fancy him as I am waiting at the door every day!

Posted mine today, should be with one of my geeky pals very soon.

Teri x:lol:

I've bought it:lol: just havn't posted it yet, so you'll have to wait a little bit longer:lol:

i got mine today. my secret santa was pips! thankyou so much, my present was some lovely pink smellys which are going to go in my bath room. thankyou again pips.

i haven't sent mine yet but won't be long now!!!

Your welcome hun, glad you liked it :hug:

I am getting really worried I posted mine off at the post office on Friday at 9am I sent it 1st class uk inland post, but I haven't heard whether the recipient has received it, could be it hasn't turned up or that she doesn't like it, either way I am quite worried, I keep checking the thread but no posts as yet. What do I do if I hear nothing?

Joan

got my gift from secret santa today....and my secret santa was BAGPUSS (fix fix fix) BUT......as she knows me so well - she made a fantastic choice:green: a ROBBIE WILLIAMS CALENDAR.

THanks hunny:hug: :hug: :hug:

And.....glad you liked em MRS C:hug:

LADIES AND GENTS

I repeat

We are in the month of December.... packages being posted willy nilly by all and sundry.
Be patient. Don't worry.
If January arrives and then you haven't had word.... then worry :green: :lol:

don't fret and make yourself crazy.
Besides, just think how the longer your geek waits the more curious they get, the anticipation builds...... Makes it all that much more fun.
I love the anticipation, it's the best part. :green:

Hang in there kids.
Just think, next year will be worse, as I'll start this thing earlier to give more people a chance to see the thread.
:lol: :lol:

got my gift from secret santa today....and my secret santa was BAGPUSS (fix fix fix) BUT......as she knows me so well - she made a fantastic choice:green: a ROBBIE WILLIAMS CALENDAR.

your welcome babes....i couldn't believe it when i found i had you...but it did make choosing something alot easier...:lol:

Well my Secret Santa has been!!!!
hehe didnt have to wait in suspense for long..

My 1st xmas card and some lovely 'bath bombs' in heart shapes from Naomi (butterfly100)

Wow, I am gonna enjoy them.. thankyou very much Naomi.. and a very merry christmas back at ya! xxxxxxxx:green: :hug:
Glad you like them, and enjoy your bath HAPPY CHRISTMAS to you xx :)

LOL:lol:

Nope, not fixed hun.. To be honest, I don't even know who are "best buds" here, so wouldn't know 'who' to 'fix'; even if I was a dishonest lil peep.
But I will tell you this... when I did the randomizing... to pair everyone up.. One person ended up with herself beside her name :lol: THAT I did have to "FIX" cause that just wouldn't do.:rolleyes: Imagine having to shop for yourself.. well, at least you'd save on shipping, right?
:lol:

:lol: :lol:

And here I was peeing myself laughing, thinking "which one of those turds actually DID send rubber dog poo?"

:lol::lol:

That's just priceless :D

Hmmm am now thinking of hitting dollar store, and including rubber dog poo with my gift :lol: After all, who's bright idea was it, right?:twisted:

Can't wait to "see" (hear) what else everyone gets. :D

so glad this is off to a great start!!!
:Love:

well i bought my secret santa gift from good old ebay....and lets just say that although is isnt rubber dog poo it could be kind of classed in the same league :twisted: ........the lucky geek should receive it soon :)

stanleyann

I am at a total loss.

I have been looking since the weekend to find my "Secret Santa Geek" a nice present from her list and I can't find anything that is even remotely descent in the £2.50 price range....

Marlise

I am at a total loss.

I have been looking since the weekend to find my "Secret Santa Geek" a nice present from her list and I can't find anything that is even remotely descent in the £2.50 price range....

Marlise

dont stress its just a token gift, a nice buble bath from marks is a couple of qid x

Posted mine today, the lucky geek should receive it tomorrow as I've sent it recorded delivery.
I've also put in a copy of my favourite Xmas desert recipe as this geek likes cooking. If anyone wants a recipe for Christmas style zuccotto (calorie and cream laden:lick: ) just pm me.

Latest posts

Back