The SCATTYFOX french manicure - geek tutorial - can we have one?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
Hi all

Following on from Sassy's previous thread, and the fact that there seems a few of us including myself are not 100% with our french mani's ....i thought perhaps our very own SCATTS newly awarded super dooper GMEX winner (yay yay yay) would like to do the honours and tell us the winning formula/proceedure...

So pretty please with sugar on top can we have a tutorial Scatty?

Amb xxx
Number 1 fan

I can do them now!! Took the advice I was given off here - get a good polish for your white, don't overload your brush (my main prob!) and sweep the smile line with nail fresh on a brush - voila, result!

After being Scatty's model for her 1-2-1 with Ruth (aka NailsinLondon), I can at last say I am more than happy with my French polishing now.

- Thoroughly prep the nail
- Coat of Sticky
- 1 coat of Cream Puff along the smile line
- Tidy up smile with NailFresh
- Coat of Neglgee or similar
- Coat of Super Shiney

VOILA! The perfect French.

THANKS RUTH!!!!!

You want a tuutorial from me lol with my spelling, thanks for the vote of confidence as Christine and Sassy have said i dont do anything different from them, but i will see what i can do over the week for you.
HTH

Lucia you are FAB - you didn't get that trophy for nothing! You have great talent and all your clients are so lucky!

scattyfox said:
You want a tuutorial from me lol with my spelling, thanks for the vote of confidence as Christine and Sassy have said i dont do anything different from them, but i will see what i can do over the week for you.
HTH

Lucia go for it! I cant wait to read that tutorial. AND hey, dont you worry about any spelling errors. I'm quite happy to be editor, BUT would like to be mentioned in the book when its printed, lol, not really!

Take your time, we are patient!

scattyfox said:
You want a tuutorial from me lol with my spelling

Well given it's about a French you could be like that policeman in Allo Allo - you know the one that says "Good Moaning"!! Go for it!

scattyfox said:
HTH

Go on Scatty....and some pics too?...and we can all read Scattyspeak by now so the spelling ain't a problem........

haha we can all read ur spelling like its perfect english by now anyway were so used to it!!!

izzidoll said:
Go on Scatty....and some pics too?...and we can all read Scattyspeak by now so the spelling ain't a problem........

HAHA great minds Izzi

Urban Geek said:
Lucia you are FAB - you didn't get that trophy for nothing! You have great talent and all your clients are so lucky!

Yes I second this ....and (slightly off topic)...Chris!!! you have finally believed what we all have told you ...you are no nailnovice2...and you have gone Urban on us!!!...............good name, by the way !!:lol:

izzidoll said:
Yes I second this ....and (slightly off topic)...Chris!!! you have finally believed what we all have told you ...you are no nailnovice2...and you have gone Urban on us!!!...............good name, by the way !!:lol:
Thanks Isabel! I will be doing a post introducing my new username properly but want to change my user title too but it keeps defaulting to Uber Geek (whatever that is).

Urban Geek said:
Thanks Isabel! I will be doing a post introducing my new username properly but want to change my user title too but it keeps defaulting to Uber Geek (whatever that is).

Uber is the way Scattyfox spells urban!!!...........sorry couldn't resist!!

How is that tutorial coming on Lucia...we are waiting.........

Crikey give me a chance Ive been working all day looking for a nail job lol. Will see Karen my model tomorow so will take some step by step pics and put something together, ahve to say youa re impatient lol.
x

uber geek is one of sams quirky sayings , its what Doug scoon calls him and he got Sam a tshirt with it on it, see i pick up the most useless information from people lol.
x

I will be looking forward to seeing the champions way of doing it!!! xxxx

No pressure Lucia but I would love to see a tutorial too!
KxXx

Nice one Lucia - can't wait to see the tutorial. xx

slight problem girls couldnt hold a camera and paint at the same time lol. so will ahve to wait till i have a geek meet then i can get my girlies to help me, as my trophy was a team effort only right my tutorial should be as well lol
x

Latest posts

Back