Thinkin of going to mobile.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camilla89

Reaction score
Finished college in Jan and am thinking of going mobile properly as I have just been doing friends and family for the past few months!

I dont have much money to set up but was thinking of just using the products I got in my kit at college, most of these are skin truth, do you think clients would have a problem with this???

Cheers

What treatments are you planning on offering? I found that most mobile clients want waxing, nails and massage in that order so there would be no problem starting out. I did mobile only for over 10 years and now, although mainly at home, I still do some nails on a mobile basis. :)

I think as long as you are proffesional and give the best treatment possible it is fine to use those products, you may want to invest in a slightly better quality facial range, as I do find clients ask what range you use, so obviously prefer certain ones. But the rest would be fine. It's definately the quality of the job done thats important in my view.
But as time goes by and your start earning more you can slowly bring in better quality waxes etc, as this makes your job easier as well as an improved sevice. Good luck hun.xx:hug:

I will only be offering, mani/pedi, facials, indian head massage, hopi ear candles, eye treatments and waxing!

I will be using Dermalogica products for facials and hive gold wax!

cheers

You will be fine my darling so the best of luck to you!!:)

Latest posts

Back