Three coloured weft?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tantastic86

Reaction score
hi guys..

im getting ready for a hair consultation with my mum... now.. it has to be micro ring weft as i know shes gonna get fed up with having extensions and the wedt can then be made into clip ins for her... i know this is gonna happen after 6 weeks! lol

shes just told me tho that shes had three different highlights and lowlights put through her hair :confused:

does anyone know a weft supplier that does mixes at mid range? or should i just get her to take a weft to her hair dresser?

xx
Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I got a weft with 3 shades in from Hair port. It was lovely hair! I made a halo from it. Only thing is takes a while as three colours need to be made to specification

oh does it. thanks for replying. i need it within the week :-\ may contact her hairdresser myself. but ill look at hairport for future clients :)

Stranded wholesalers at Manchester have 3 coloured hair wefts Tel: 0161 834 2173

hairports custom delivery is 3 to 5 days, iv mainly used them for a while now and had no major problems other than 2 items not arriving on time but to be fair they did send then guaranteed next day but didn't arrive till day after :(

thank you :) i only have the sjk colour ring. is the hair port colours the same? xx

Latest posts

Back