Tigi copyright colour lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this backwash allowance? I haven't been told about this!!! Lol x

Really? Well every penny you spend adds up on your account, they then send you a letter every 2-3 months telling you what your entitled too! if memory serves me right! And you can redeem this for free! ;)

Yea you will get a letter telling you about it :wink2:

Blue have you heard the latest catwalk news !!! X

Apparently it's amazing! As the conditioner has Colour pigment in too! And it will be launched into catwalk....and oatmeal and honey is back! X

Im getting some at the world release in june :wink2::lol::lol:

I've heard a lot! Just remind me? X

Your gonna love this.

The new president is pulling it from bnm tkmax and tjhughes and selling it to salons cheaper because there changing the packaging again in the summer its classed as end of line ill pm you the deal he offered me x

Your gonna love this.

The new president is pulling it from bnm tkmax and tjhughes and selling it to salons cheaper because there changing the packaging again in the summer its classed as end of line ill pm you the deal he offered me x

Maybe just maybe they seen our responses on here!!
Sounds good

Your gonna love this.

Ohhh! I heard a Rumour like this ;) x

And theres quite a few oldies coming back..and new hair reborn stuff end of the year x

Yeah I heard about the oldies, I loved cat fight! And chocolate head x

Yeah I heard about the oldies, I loved cat fight! And chocolate head x

I loved camera ready but there not bringing it back because they cant find a formula that doesnt make the floor like an ice rink lol x

I loved camera ready but there not bringing it back because they cant find a formula that doesnt make the floor like an ice rink lol x

Damn yeah! Was awful on the floor, boys toys, girls toys, shine junkie, Manipulator shampoo! X

Loved shine junkie !! I cant waut to see what they bring back. And I cant wait for the new hr journeys :) x

Loved shine junkie !! I cant waut to see what they bring back. And I cant wait for the new hr journeys :) x

How do you find all this out?!? I don't! And I ask about everything! X

How do you find all this out?!? I don't! And I ask about everything! X

Haha im nosey and I get on well with my rep and educator I love having a good gossip with them x

Haha im nosey and I get on well with my rep and educator I love having a good gossip with them x

Damn you! ;) now click click and send me this email Rocky! ;) x

Try using 55/66 with /1 to make what would be 55/65 almost x

I have the lass coming back in on friday who i did the violet for a couple of weeks ago :eek: As its just turned red & she hates it. Is that the best formula do you think??

Latest posts

Back