Tigi copyright colour

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Anyone used it yet it sounds really good x

not yet :( i literally cant wait. . . what info u got on it. . .any idea what they have changed as i use there first colour Creative just now and really hope for amazing things, i love it already so cant wait to try the new xx

I used to use Tigi colour in salon but wasn't happy with it so changed but the new copyright colour is supposed to be unreal they've completely scrapped the pdot technology and this time it's solely manufacture by Tigi they changed the bleach but changed it back to the original formula as it didn't compare. Have you seen the new packaging yet? X

Oo and there's a fe more colours in the range I can't remember off the top of my head but I no in the creative there's 49.... But this time every single colour in the range is intermixable so endless creativity !!! X

And they say it's 100% grey coverage guaranteed ! But they won't give anyone the colour without training first x

And they say it's 100% grey coverage guaranteed ! But they won't give anyone the colour without training first x

i hope i can get my hands on it asap, i liked creative fine enough but just sometimes wasnt happy with grey coverage so that was my biggest wish. . im self employed in a salon so am hoping they will still send up a rep/tech to show me it x

Its absolutely amazing, be exited!!!!!

I'm using 7.0 on a client with high percentage of white on Tuesday is there anything I can add to it to give good grey coverage or will a be on its own be enough? X

Have you used it? X

Yes I just just joined the TIGI Colour ambassador programme and spend the last week training on TIGI Copyright Color it blew me away. I'm very excited about it as are my clients and hope to begin using it this week in my salon.

Yes I just just joined the TIGI Colour ambassador programme and spend the last week training on TIGI Copyright Color it blew me away. I'm very excited about it as are my clients and hope to begin using it this week in my salon.

Wow I've got the educator coming in for a demo we used the old colour but hated it so changed to Goldwell after 2 months. So has it changed much is it more predictable and is the grey coverage as impressive as promised oo I'm excited wats different? X

yesss tell me everythinggg :) i am trying to get a hold of someone who will be able to come up to show me it all, but ive said in another post i fear im too small a business to get anyone to come up :(

Wow I've got the educator coming in for a demo we used the old colour but hated it so changed to Goldwell after 2 months. So has it changed much is it more predictable and is the grey coverage as impressive as promised oo I'm excited wats different? X

Yes I have to say without a doubt having worked on over 20 models you won't be disappointed 100% grey coverage and predictability and it allows you the hairdresser to be a lot more creative your educator will go through everything you need to know I just began educating in my salon and my technicians absolutely love it never seen them so excited.

yesss tell me everythinggg :) i am trying to get a hold of someone who will be able to come up to show me it all, but ive said in another post i fear im too small a business to get anyone to come up :(

I'm not sure what way the education works in the uk but in Ireland you need to contact your TIGI account manager and they,ll sort out a training session for you. In Ireland the size of your business is not relevant as I'm sure it's the same in the uk contact your account manager. There are also technical guides to help plus a TIGI Colour helpline. The new colour is fantastic blew me away I just began training my own staff and they can't wait to start using it next week.

I'm not sure what way the education works in the uk but in Ireland you need to contact your TIGI account manager and they,ll sort out a training session for you. In Ireland the size of your business is not relevant as I'm sure it's the same in the uk contact your account manager. There are also technical guides to help plus a TIGI Colour helpline. The new colour is fantastic blew me away I just began training my own staff and they can't wait to start using it next week.

ahhh thanks for that, i will arrange this. i dont have a tigi account manager at the moment cos im tiny, i trained with tigi when i was employed before i started renting a chair so just go through wholesalers, so i guess i will need to open an account to get the training before i can get the colour :(

All u need to know is on the tigiprofessional website ;-)

just studied the site at GREAT LENGTH. . . DELIGHTED. . . havent even tried it, but the website givin all those mixes REALLy opens up such a small range of colours dont it x

Latest posts

Back