Tiiiiiiiny Bubbles in my.................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailman

Reaction score
Ok Geeks, I am impressed by the consistency, AND ESPECIALLY, THE COLOR of CND INTENSE PINK AND WHITE. However, I am getting tiny bubbles in my acrylic only in the pink. I am going to compete in Chicago at the Midwest Show , and would really like to hear from the CND EXPERTS, (geeg, mrs . geek, gmg himself perhaps) or anyone else who can offer some guidance here.

I have tryed not to pat. Tried New brushes. Tryed it wetter. Tryed Drier. Tryed patting it more. I am at a loss.

Beautiful Product.

BUT BUBBLES ARE NOT WHAT I NEED AT THIS POINT IN MY EVER CRAZY EXISTENCE WHILE PREPARING FOR A COMPITION WHICH ALREADY HAS ME NERVOUS AS A GOOSE.

Someone, anyone,............ please.

Ever Gratiously,

The Nailman U.S.A.

Might be stupid stating the obvious, but are you expelling all the air from the brush? I dont drag through the powder either, just hold the brush vertically and dip the tip in the powder to pick up, dont know if this would be any help? I dont seem to get tiny bubbles but i noticed that I had the same thing in a couple of nails that were put on me last week using cnd intense pink.. sorry this probably hasnt been very helpful at all? lol

Just a few suggestions, Maybe you are not squeezing all the air bubbles out of your liquid on your brush.

Or, are you leaving the bead to settle on the nail for 5 secs, to do its thing before, budging it around. Both these can contribute to bubbles.

I had probs with bubbles and I wasn't leaving the bead to do its thing for long enough before I shaped the nail
Good luck for your competition, you have more guts than me :)

Sarah Lou's comment is the one I would have offered too as a solution.

Place the bead on the nail and let the bead settle out while you take a nice deep breath ..... and then start to work the bead. Letting the bead settle gives the polymerization process a chance to get going and the powder a chance to be absorbed before you start playing' with it.

You may be working too fast .... relax .... take that breath .... and then start to do your best work ... and the best of Luck In the competition Nailman!!
xx

Latest posts

Back