Tints?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
I currently use Ellisons tints for eyelashes / brows but i'm looking to change for the simple fact that i hate Ellisons!!!!

What tints does everyone else use and how would you rate them.

xxx

Refectocil are briiliant, fab blue black for lashes. hth

I also use Refectocil. I changed to them recently and have been very pleased with the results I get from them. A lot of my clients choose the brown tint and it gives a lovely natural colour. Definitely recommend it!:)

I have always used Hive and found it to be very good.

I have seen Refectocil in the beauty books and wondered about this from time to time. Does anyone know how this compare to Hive?

me to i also use Refectocil ..never had problems with the products and always comes out exactly the way you want it

jane x

i use combinal at the mo, which is fantastic. I may give permalash a try as iv heard good things about them, and can get them through my skincare provider, (only one postage then).

I use Hive. Always had really good results with it. I cant compare it to others, as I have only ever used this one.

Elaine xx

I use the beauty express own brand, it seems to do the job well, but then again I have nothing to compare it to!

would just like to say that i hate Ellisons too! they charged me twice for my college kit and i had to photocopy my credit card statement and fax it to them to prove it before they believed me, which all cost money i was not compensated for. Avoid them!

Ok rant over! I like Hive products for tinting.

BB
x

Latest posts

Back