Tip question?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Right question time` (this as been bugging me).
A lady I know works in a local beauty salon and has had her nails done there, I asked her what system they use, And she said that they put a full tip on that comes in 2 halves like an easter egg ?????????????
Then apply L&P over the whole lot ???
Anyone know what she means cause I am stumped on this one. I won't see her for a few weeks now and its bugging me :irked:

Not sure but sounds like a system that I have heard of that makes a mould of the clients nail ... then then the technician (?) makes a liquid and powder full tip in the mould, then sticks it on the clients nails. Nothing more than a glued on false nail really but customized.

This system is older than god and I only know of one person that uses it. (I suppose someone has to). Think it comes from Canada.

geeg said:
Not sure but sounds like a system that I have heard of that makes a mould of the clients nail ... then then the technician (?) makes a liquid and powder full tip in the mould, then sticks it on the clients nails. Nothing more than a glued on false nail really but customized.

This system is older than god and I only know of one person that uses it. (I suppose someone has to). Think it comes from Canada.

that sounds like the system that was being sold on ebay a few months ago.......there were a few posts on here about it at the time

stanleyann

Thanks Geeg I had never heard of it, By the sounds of it I am glad I hadn't :wink2:

What a bizarre system :suprised: Im glad I haven't come across it.

Latest posts

Back