To all you Hair/Extension geeks....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astarstyle

Reaction score
My trusty straighteners have just died a death... Do you have any recommendations of which ones to get next?

I use FHI and have done for the last 6 six years. I've only just bought a new pair as the old ones were snagging. You can adjust the temperature to suit. FANTASTIC.

I've yet to jump on the GHD train but never felt the need to with these.

Cloud 9 Straighteners :lol:

Yep FHI are good I had them, the only reason I got ghds is because my neighbours dog chewed them lol xx

I'm not a hair geek but I like to look at all posts because I'm nosey hehe

Anyway I felt like i had to reply to this...
I used to have ghd's but after 3 years they broke & I couldn't afford to buy a new pair straight away.. My friend mentioned 'nicky clarke - desire' so I purchased some from boots whilst they were on offer for £65, they are fabulous! I'd say in my honest opinion that they are far better than ghd, my hair stays straight for ages with them!
I have thick frizzy hair too.. I look like her out of the ring before I've straightened lol - but seriously they do a perfect job, hth x

Cloud 9 Straighteners :lol:

Bloomin hell Lucelasticx! Just been looking at these on their website and now I want 'The O' too!!! Oh I do hope I'm on Santa's good list this year :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back