Trade mags

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mally123pink

Reaction score
Could anyone tell me if there are trade mags available for hairdressing? I subscribe to scratch and get beauty guild but wondered if there was anything for hair?

hairdressers journal < they will tell you more as well
salon focus
salon buissnes??< i think
NHF

That's great thank you x

i used to get hairdressers journal but its only in uk so over here i get modern salon which is quite good i would deffo get hairdressers journal tho x

Professional hairdresser xx

Hairdressers Journal is weekly think its about £90 a year, and theres Creative Head which is a monthly one for £25 a year and Professional Hairdresser is free :) theyr the ones i get myself

Thank you everyone. I love getting my beauty mags so going to sign up for the hair mags too

Hey sorry to butt in - didnt realise profesional hairdresser was free, might sign up, any good? X

Ye it's not far off hairdressers journal lots of industry gossip and new products!!! Xx

Ooooh gonna sign up for that!! Thanks guys :) x

Hi guys sorry to bring up old news! Lol. Signed up 4 prof hairdresser how often does it come out? As I've not received anything ! X

Every week normally I think!!

Really? I've not received anything!! Maybe I signed up to the wrong thing! Haha x

Latest posts

Back