Train in classic or Russian lash with Lash Perfect? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorraine_2017

Reaction score
Girls I'm soooooo confused. I did my level 2&3 in beauty and graduated in 2016, the course included individual eyelashes. I have not done any training or clients lashes since I passed my exam, the classic lash training with lash perfect is £450+ VAT, the Russian is £300 + vat. They said I can do the Russian as I have a eyelash qualification from my beauty course but I do not know if I should risk bypassing the basic lash perfect training to go Russian considering I haven't practised lashes for a year and a bit...any advice?

Girls I'm soooooo confused. I did my level 2&3 in beauty and graduated in 2016, the course included individual eyelashes. I have not done any training or clients lashes since I passed my exam, the classic lash training with lash perfect is £450+ VAT, the Russian is £300 + vat. They said I can do the Russian as I have a eyelash qualification from my beauty course but I do not know if I should risk bypassing the basic lash perfect training to go Russian considering I haven't practised lashes for a year and a bit...any advice?
They’re completely different. You’ll struggle to do the Russian without the individual IMO

Latest posts

Back