Training Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oey

Reaction score
Hi
I am currently doing a manicure and pedicure course on my Beauty Therapy level 2 NVQ. However, nail enhancements are not covered. What is is the best and easiest way to do a nail enhancement course as there seems to be so many options.
any advice will be appreciated.
Theresa
:Love:

oey said:
Hi
I am currently doing a manicure and pedicure course on my Beauty Therapy level 2 NVQ. However, nail enhancements are not covered. What is is the best and easiest way to do a nail enhancement course as there seems to be so many options.
any advice will be appreciated.
Theresa
:Love:

There are so many different companies out there that make products to do enhancements that you will probably get replies saying each of them is best. However, a few things to be aware of and that I personally advise are check them all out, see which one is offering what you want and do not go for the cheapest one, as ultimately you will end up going to one of the more expensive ones later down the line to get extra if not better training.
I personally recommend Creative Nail Designs as I have found them brilliant both in their training and aftercare. The have also won awards for being the best training company, so to me that speaks for itself.:biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks for you reply
What do you think about the distance learning courses that are offered by Essential Nails?
Theresa

oey said:
Thanks for you reply
What do you think about the distance learning courses that are offered by Essential Nails?
Theresa
Hi there,

Do a search, I know there are a couple of geeks that found Essential nails excellent. xx

oey said:
Thanks for you reply
Theresa

You could do the CND course for nearly the same cost as doing one of the EN courses and from what I have read on here most techs that do the EN go on to do another course anyway. I do not think that you get the same amount of theory and advice and time saving and helpful tips that you get with courses you actually attend. It is so easy to get into bad habits like holding the brush wrong etc when you are doing a home learning course which would be corrected at the time if you attend a course.
I went for one of the cheaper courses but it ended up costing me more as I had to pay extra for the kit so would have been just as cheap to have done a full training course at an accepted training venue, which I ended up doing anyway. Places like CND have ongoing training so you can go on to greater things and you can also have extra skills courses and 121 classes too, these in my opinion are far better than a home learning course, which you have to be very self motivated to do.:biggrin:

I would go for Ezflow or Creative or any other well known place to do your training I have done the Ezflow course and I am very happy with what I got and I am still getting very good after care from my educator and Ezflow.

Last year I trained on a 4 day course with a academy and felt I wasted £700 so really look into this.

You have found this site in time so you should beable to do things right.

Good luck
Caz xxx

Latest posts

Back