Training Courses, ITEC Facial & Hopi Ear Candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Impulse1976

Reaction score
Hello,

Does anyone know any good places to do ITEC Facial or Hopi Ear Candles in the Leeds area.

My college unfortunaltely isant doing level 3 ITEC which is a pain as i hae just got settled into the college and its close to my home.

Or if anyone could recommend any other add on courses which could be beneficial to my cv.

Thanks

Sam

Hi Sam, you can do a Hopi ear candle course in Wakefield at a salon and training centre called Picasso`s if that's any good to you,
the lady's name is sue,
I'm pretty sure she has an advert in the business forum on here hth

Central college of beauty in Leeds & White Rose school of Beauty in Huddersfield do ITEC beauty

Leigh Shephed trains in ear candles in Leeds

hth's xxx

i trained at central college in leeds , they do the itec courses , also do a lot of add on courses , tanning , make up , ear candles , holistic courses too , i was going to do my holistic therapy course with em but was pregnant so couldnt manage it :lol:
will warn you though , the final itec exams are :eek: i much preffered the ongoing nvq that i did with my hairdressing , it was no where near as stressful , but then i was 12 years younger back then :lol:

I did ITEC with Huddersfield White Rose School of Beauty 7 years ago, it was all exam, 3 hours practical followed by 3 hours written paper with 20 minutes for lunch in between.

However I'm not sure but I think now that ITEC may have changed to be ongoing assessment, am hoping to do reflexology later this year and this is what they told me. Which is great. I'd enquire at Central College and see what they say. They have a website if you google central college.

Thanks Tinkywinky, i have my Reiki 2 with Leigh on 23rd March so i might ask if i can do the Hopi candle training at the same time.
If i do the training with her will it be covered with insurance?
Thanks everyone else i will look into the places you have suggested.
Sam

Latest posts

Back