Training Info for Calgel/Other Gel nail systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma1082

Reaction score
Hi There,

I have been having my nails gelled with a mobile technician using Calgel for a number of years now and it is something I would be really interested to learn myself. However, I have searched for information on training for this but have not had much luck? I keep coming across a company called Izabelle Hammon (?) who seems to run Calgel Training courses. Can anyone advise me further on this?? Is this correct or do I need to contact Calgel directly - Their Calbrook/Calgel website is very product-based and didn't mention anything about becoming a Cagel certified technician.

Thank you in advance,

Gemma xx

Hi Izabelle Hammon is the lady who owns calgel, I think!! But all the training is done through the company. Calbrook is where we get the products from, look on the calgel website and get their number, they are all really helpful and you can book training through them, I'm not sure if you may need a beauty or nail qualification to do training though. HTH:)

Hi

Izabelle Hammon is the home of Calgel, The Company is named after the owner who brought Calgel into the UK.

All Calgel goods and trained are gained through Izabelle Hammon.

www.izabellehammon.com or please feel free to conatct myself on [email protected]

Karen - Calgel

Latest posts

Back