training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandy

Reaction score
Hi

I'm just in the process, of doing a nail course, I've chosen the 'extreme dipping system' basically from personal experience and the fact as a complete beginner it, it actually looked the easier system to learn. I've completed the manicure part of the course, and when it came to painting nails in bright red and 'french' it became clear to me that I am going to need quite a lot of practice before being let loose!! Obviously don't know how the other part of course is going to go yet, but think i will need to do loads of 'friends' before attempting a paying customer, my idea is to go mobile! Do you think I would be better to do as many other courses as possible, or just to practise what I get out of this one, Any advice would be appreciated!!

thanks

K

I think you should practice as much as you can, its the only way to learn. Then if you feel you need more training then do it. I am not really much help here, but all i can say is practice as much as you can.

Hi there and a big welcome to the site.........you will find us all a friendly bunch and there should always be soeone who can assist...if you are patient...we have a lot of geeks in America and Australia and they are in a different time zone!!!! (in more ways that one he he!!)

As a newbie I would advise that you read this fab thread by Scattyfox before you go any further

.http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/21444-new-site-help-and-facilites.html

If you want to find about about any training then just do a search as this thread advises......Good Luck.....

Latest posts

Back