Transporting your kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have just bought one on these, so will let you know when it arrives what it it's like:)

Did you find it all fitted? I'm just looking at bags again x

Do you all have an extractor fan? I'm really interested in this as i currently have a B&Q style basket/trolley for my extractor and a holdall for the rest of my kit. But that means i'm carrying 3 things when you count my tent. I'm wondering if i'd be able to fit my extractor & the rest of my kit into a trolley.?? x

Do you all have an extractor fan? I'm really interested in this as i currently have a B&Q style basket/trolley for my extractor and a holdall for the rest of my kit. But that means i'm carrying 3 things when you count my tent. I'm wondering if i'd be able to fit my extractor & the rest of my kit into a trolley.?? x

I don't use and extractor, I just make sure the room ha enough ventilation

Any one know if roo are still doing the £30.00 off the emerald bag?

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 222
Any one know if roo are still doing the £30.00 off the emerald bag?

No, I had a look the other day and I don't think so but they are doing the additional rucksack on offer for 1p.

Why don't you give them a ring and ask if they'll be having any more special offers on the trolleys.

No problem! The shopping trolleys are really good for transporting kit too! X

Think i might try out a shopping trolley to see if it fits! Thanks Clare x

I bought a shopping trolley from argos, think it was £16. Absolutely perfect for carrying my spray tanning kit.
Meet trixie!! X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335267594.138492.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1335267594.138492.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 195
I bought a shopping trolley from argos, think it was £16. Absolutely perfect for carrying my spray tanning kit.
Meet trixie!! X

What machine do you have and what do you carry in the bag? X

Hi all just thought I'd share my bargain buy. A gr8 holdall trolley on wheels, all for a tenner. As you can see from my pic, all my tanning equipment fits perfectly. I have searched hi an lo but finally got something:) xImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338894558.472380.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1338894582.638379.jpg

Hi all just thought I'd share my bargain buy. A gr8 holdall trolley on wheels, all for a tenner. As you can see from my pic, all my tanning equipment fits perfectly. I have searched hi an lo but finally got something:) xView attachment 16009View attachment 16010

This is the style of hold all I use, fits everything in :) I keep my Nouvatan bottles in the plastic boxes they get delivered in, that way no worries about leaking :)

This is the style of hold all I use, fits everything in :) I keep my Nouvatan bottles in the plastic boxes they get delivered in, that way no worries about leaking :)

I've kept the box so will use that to hold the solutions. So glad I didn't throw it out. :) x

I've kept the box so will use that to hold the solutions. So glad I didn't throw it out. :) x

;) yeah it's so worth it, I've not even had any leak in the box either :) xxx

Meet trixie!! X

Hehe wikid idea!!! Funny enuff I was out with my mum and we saw a leopard print one an she joked that I should get it! Deffo gunna go back and take another look! Hehe xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back