treatment for dark eye circles?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hi there;
I have dark circles under my eyes, i drink plenty of water and eat a good diet for the most part and so its not "toxins" giving me the darkness.

Are there any treatments -either cosmetic, surgical etc etc out there that can reduce the darkness under my eyes? They are a little puffy so would eye-bag removal be the best option??

I'd rather not go under the knife tough to be honest!

Hope you can help

Thanks
Lou

Have you always had them, I also suffer from dark circles but I have had this problem since I was a little girl. The school nurse once told my mum that I needed to go bed early as I look tired. The problem is I have always loved my sleep and gone bed early, so she looked really silly.

yeah ive always had them as long as i can remember :( and recently the skin has become sort of puffy and so concealer doesnt really do the job. I want to get to the stage where i dont have to wear loads of foundation and concealer all the time as its bad for my skin - i never had spots or blackheads before and now all the products are clogging up my skin!

my best feature used to be my skin, now my skin looks reall dull :S dunno how to get it looking radiant again.

I too have the same problem...dark circles under my eyes and bags so big you could carry your weekly shop in them! Always had them even as a child.

The only product i found that worked was something called eyeoxyl and i bought it from G-mex in 2006 along with a lip plump called lip voltage.

Now i do know they was fazing this out as they had invested in a new product or one similar under a different name.

I still have the eyeoxyl bottle so will have a look and see if there is a website.

Failing that do as some celebs do and use preperation H (hemroid cream) apparently its suppose to restrict the blood flow eradicating the dark circles and puffyness, some celebs swear by it. Me im not too sure and would rather stick with dark puffy eyes :lol:

Hi :)

Preperation H does work but only as a temporary fix for a special occasion, it will damage the skin if used too often.

Latest posts

Back