Treatment Menu

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with the guild. I hoping that I perhaps didn't make myself clear in my email.

I had confirmation today from my insurance company, that i have to hold a face and body painting qualification.

I realise you can never be to careful - but seriously! for a bit of glue and glitter :/ and on top of that, i'd have to take out full beauty cover

seems abit over the top if u ask me, be having to gain qualifactions to change the toilet roll soon :p

deary me. not good news

i was going to get my insurance sorted whilst at the scottish beauty show. i'll need to ask them about this before i sign up for anything

It turns out that I would need a make up qualification to be able to do it. I think I'll give that idea up then.

i've done make up, done it as part of my HNC though. i wonder if that would count

does anyone know where we can get a face and painting certificate?

Sorry, I'm being thick here, are the stencils for one use only? So the basic starter kit will do just the 20 stencils supplied with it?

Latest posts

Back