Trolley for Spray Tan Machine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellie xx

Reaction score
Morning all!

I'm just wondering if any of you put your spray tan machines and products on a trolley at all? If so, where did you get it from please? I'm thinking it would be so much easier to just wheel my trolley over that has everything already on for me to start my tanning, what do you think? xx

Morning all!

I'm just wondering if any of you put your spray tan machines and products on a trolley at all? If so, where did you get it from please? I'm thinking it would be so much easier to just wheel my trolley over that has everything already on for me to start my tanning, what do you think? xx

What machine are you using?

When i was in a salon i had a shelving unit that had all my stuff on, and at eye level had retail items. I use the minimist pro so i left it on the corner of the room. (as the hose is sooooo long)

hth

hi, I'm mobile, and use one of those 'swiss' cases from costco. I have the shadez hvlp machine and it fits perfectly plus pockets for shower caps, sticky feet etc... They're about £45. X

sorry, just realised you must mean a salon type trolley! :lol:

I use a compressor.....so not that big, but I keep that and my wax pot on this trolley from Ikea. It's only £6.99 and whilst not terribly robust is fine for the purprose of wheeling your stuff to where you need it.

IKEA | Bathroom organisers | Around the wash-basin | SONGA | Trolley

Just make sure you measure the height first, make sure it fits.

Oh thank you girlies ~ that has given me quite a few options now! I just can't wait to start spraying those clients! xx

Latest posts

Back