Trouble focusing on natural lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen Wong

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've been having trouble focusing on natural lashes which of course affects the placement, and subsequently the retention of the eyelash extensions.
I've had my eyes tested twice in the last 6 months but no-one seems to be able to help. I've also tried using magnifying lenses but after about an hour my vision starts to go out of focus. Only slightly, but enough that I sometimes miss the natural lash completely!
Has anyone else experienced this? I'm at my wits end as I've invested a lot of time and money into learning about eyelash extensions, as well as and setting up my own business. I really enjoy doing lash extensions and would hate to have to give up without exhausting every avenue.

I have find my eyes do this but when I’m highly stressed or tired. I’m straining my eyes so much my vision goes out of focus. I have found no solution apart from taking mini breaks.

You need a headset with a light and magnifying glasses. If you still can't see them it's time to let them go. My trainer said many people can't do it because they find they have a problem with their eyes and can't focus on something so small.

I have exactly the same problem. I wear a headset with a light and magnifier but it's quite heavy so my neck hurts. I haven't found a solution but I'm also looking! If you hear of anything let me know! Xx

Latest posts

Back