TS50 or MaxiMist Evolution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bethaniee

Reaction score
The title says it all :)
I am looking to buy a spray tan kit which will be used for mobile use and hopefully for parties once i am set up properly.
The best value kits are from fresh indulgence just wondering which is better and is it worth the extra cost?
Also is there anywhere cheaper to buy these machines as part of a starter kit?

Hi
I purchased the Fresh Indulgence kit with the TS50 gun and its been a great buy. The solution is lovely (I especially like the electric tan) nice and even with a great fade off. Customer service is also very good. I had a problem with my tent and another was quickly sent to me at no charge and images for website etc were emailed instantly upon request.
I can't comment on the other gun you mention but the TS50 gets good feedback everywhere.
Hope this helps.
Ceecee xx

Thank you :) I want to be definitely sure before I buy! Will be testing other solutions also but I just want the kit as soon as possible as training at the end of this month and want to get started as soon as possible. That has helped a lot xx

Glad to help. I think you'll be happy with the TS50 😀. Good luck with your training - it's a very popular treatment xx

The title says it all :)
I am looking to buy a spray tan kit which will be used for mobile use and hopefully for parties once i am set up properly.
The best value kits are from fresh indulgence just wondering which is better and is it worth the extra cost?
Also is there anywhere cheaper to buy these machines as part of a starter kit?

Hi
I purchased the maximist evoloution and its fab, hose just clicks onto gun , quite noisy , sounds like a Hoover but apparently most like this do , very quick as well , I just need to fathom out what solution now

Think I'm going to take the plunge and buy the ts50 as there's loads of good reviews! Now i have to choose what tans to buy as I get 4ltrs free! Decisions decisions xx

Latest posts

Back