Tunics Vs Polo Shirts? Eek!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss_B

Reaction score
Hi Folks!

I am looking for some general advice about tunics and polo shirts.
I am a larger lady and do usually wear tunics. However, the ones I have are not overly comfortable after wearing them for more than half an hour when doing massage.
I am with the FHT and notice they have a polo shirt with their logo on to purchase and I am debating getting this as I have a large pamper party to do next weekend and know I will die and get totally hot and bothered and look gross if I wear my tunic. However, I dont know if the logo'd polo shirts look very professional when comparing them to tunics?
What do you think?
Do I stick with the tunic? And if so can anyone reccomened a nice light comfortable tunic? Or shall I give the polo shirt a try?

Many thanks geeks! x
Sorry for the rant!

personally i would steer clear of the polo shirt. I dont think they look very nice or flattering on anyone. When i do pamper party i wear a plain black pair of trousers and a plain black fitted t shirt. They are cooler, more comfortable and still look smart :)

xx

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah I do agree with you in that they dont look brilliant.
I have a nice black fitted t-shirt that I wear when giving my brother massage but I wasnt sure if I could get away with that when treating paying clients

I think it would look smarter than a polo shirt, you could always add a smart neck tie to jazz it up abit :) x

Hi, I have just ordered some tabards to wear over my clothes, I wear like a plain black top and trousers and then the tabards are either black with my logo in hot pink ir Hot pink with my logo in black, looks smart, and protects my clothes that I am comfortable in and you get your name/logo embroidered onto them very reasonable. hth. Claire x

I hate tunics, I think they are grossest things ever. I wear black yoga pant style trousers and a black fitted t-shirt. The polo shirt thing does look a bit sloppy I have to say, I did it for a while, but it didn't look right. Just because you are a larger lady, you don't have to have a skinny fit t-shirt but one that has a bit of shape and skims over your figure while giving you some shape looks my more professional in my opinion. :)

Latest posts

Back