Type of insurance cover

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocolatepickle

Reaction score
I'm looking to get my insurance with BABTAC or possibly the Guild but i'm unsure of which type i'll need. I'm qualified to do spray tans but am nearly finished my VTCT2 beauty, do i get a normal full membership to cover my tanning then add the rest once i qualify?
Also, i am broke at the moment but need to be insured to earn some extra money, now i want to go with an established insurer with a very good reputation (as these 2 seem to have) so would rather pay a little more for the piece of mind, but do i have to pay it all in one go?
I tried ringing but being that its weekend (bank holiday one too!) i got no answer obviously.

i was with babtac for my nails, but just completed spray tanning and they wont insure me cos i havnt done a certain course which includes facials, so cnd scotland said to try the guild and they were fantastic, for nails, waxing and spraytanning it was only a fraction more than just nails with babtac, i was well impressed.
sam

So BABTAC wont insure for just spraytan, is that what you mean?
I dont want to wait till i finish college in july to get insurance! I'll go with the Guild if thats the case. But would i need full beauty cover for just tanning?

Thanks for that, i'll take a look. :)

I dont want to wait till i finish college in july to get insurance! I'll go with the Guild if thats the case. But would i need full beauty cover for just tanning?

nope they wouldnt insure for spraytanning as i hadnt done a certain beauty course that involved facials!!! so i was panicking but rang the guild and had no problems, and they were much cheaper.

sam x

did you take out the full beauty cover with the guild sam? When i complete my course would it be just a case of sending off my certificates as i get them to cover for other treatments? Thanks :hug:

With the Guild you can join with the qualifications you currently hold. When you gain any new qualifications, just send us a copy of the certificate and we will add them to your file. Our full membership covers you for any of the treatments you are qualified in.

If you need any more information, feel free to PM me, or call us on 0845 2177 383.

Hiya

Yes, with us you will need to hold a Beauty Level 2 NVQ (or equivolent), and then we can insure you.

If you are a current full BABTAC member looking to add spray tanning, send us the certificate and we can update your certificate free of charge (if you have the Pre-requisite)

Thanks for the clarification of that.
I have gone with the guild and will add my level 2 qualification when i'm finished.:)

Latest posts

Back