UK Nimue distributor?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbr

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone knows who distributes Nimue in the UK? I've tried emailing the links on their website but they either bounce or aren't being answered.

Thanks!

Just wondered if anyone knows who distributes Nimue in the UK? I've tried emailing the links on their website but they either bounce or aren't being answered.

Thanks!

It may be a daft question, but is this the address you've been emailing?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    114.1 KB · Views: 26
Yes, it bounces :(

Yes, it bounces :(

Oh....why don't you perhaps try emailing their head office or even the distributors in Ireland to say you're having problems getting in touch with the UK distributors? They may be able to point you in the right direction at least.

Thanks!
Sweet squared are due to start selling and running conversion courses. From March I think 20.18

Sweet squared are due to start selling and running conversion courses. From March I think 20.18

Hi - yes I saw that - I'm glad for them that they now have a good distributor - the last company was hopeless - I ended up going with a different retail brand x

Latest posts

Back