Ultra dark olive toned tan - any suggestions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pigoletto

Reaction score
Hope someone can help?

I asked on another thread if anyone knew where to get Tandare 18% and found out it'll be a while before I can get some, as it's not being made at the moment. In the meantime, I need a very dark tan for dancers and one that's more olive-toned and not golden. Over the years, I'vet ried various dark and "fast" tans: Nouvatan brings the three most regular clients out in facial spots, LA is too golden-toned and doesn't last, Siennasol has a fade-off that some people aren't happy with and Vani T 15% isn't dark enough. Has any one got any suggestions for an "olive tan higher than 14%?

Thanks.

California tan have just released a 18% solution

Many thanks. I've done a bit of a search to see where I can get samples from and I've drawn a blank- does anyone know who could supply samples for the 18%? Grateful for any help :)

Many thanks. I've done a bit of a search to see where I can get samples from and I've drawn a blank- does anyone know who could supply samples for the 18%? Grateful for any help :)

if you personal message me your details and I can get a sample out for you to try :)

Many thanksHave sent you a message

Moroccan Tan do a 15% one in their dark range

Latest posts

Back