updated nail art page on my site

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loo

Reaction score
Hi everyone havent been on for a while but have missed ya all have been busy have some new nail art on site in the nail art album there are a few pages feel free to have a browse am updating the rest of the site soon with some new funky changes!!!

Love Loo

www.harmonyinbeauty.co.uk

then go to the nail art albums!!!! xxxxxxxxxx :wink2:

Hiya - tried to look, but wouldn't let me into the before and after pics, and then I got chucked out of Broadband!!

Oh no dont know why it sometimes does that if you have a slow comp but if not I dont know hope you get to see them, the before and after pics are of make up though!!!

Love Loo xxx

Loo, are you angelic from hp? I've already looked at your work, and it's lovely :)

yep I am what is your nick name on there? Small world eh lol!!!!! :D :D :D

Love Loo xxxxThanks for the kind comment!!!!

Hiya Loo,
Nice to see you back.
Have planted your site in my favourites.
Some lovely work on there, well done and keep it coming. :)

Awwwww thanks how are you? I am going to be doing some more craft things on there too soon!!! Hope to get some more good piccies of nail art too.

Love Loo xxxx

loo nice work, how did you protect your pictures from being copied like that?

Hi,

Love your nail art it looks great you have some talent there girl.

Hi nails greece I am not sure as my dad does all my web stuff but its a copyright thing and only he can right click onto the page I think? Hi glittergirl thanks v. much I lurvvv art and I guess if it means i can do it on nails too all the better!!! New stuff coming soon once site is updated again!!

Love Loo XX

Your web site makes noises, beautiful ones at that! That is cool, mine doesnt :-( !!!!!

Your nail art is beautiful. I especially love the puppy dog!!!

I have just been on your site and your nail art is truely amazing.
Donna
xxx

wow those designs are gorgeous, are they all hand painted, i love doing nail art just doing baasic things at the moment though!
zoe

They are excellent seems i need to come and see you for some lesons :)

Hi

Thanks for your replies. Yes the designs are done by hand as I dont yet have an airbrush but I really enjoy doing them by hand!!!! Hoping to add some more once site has been updated!!! ;)

Love Loo xxxx

Hi all

Just to let you know I have updated my site and there are some new pages etc on there too those of you who knew the old site it would be great to get your opinions on this one and there are some more nail art piccies in amoungst the pages of nail art in the album. The popular one at the mo is the chocolate brown with gold chequred effect with flicks, hard to describe really lol :D any way opinions of the site revamp would be great too.

Thanks very much
Luv Loo xxxxx

your web site is brill , you have some fantastic work on there ,

The chocolte brown with flicks was one of my favourites too. I also like the dainty delicate butterflies, they're soo sweet.

Thanks for your comments the site is nearly revamed and finished but will keep adding to the nail galleries.

Loo x

Lucy, your site coming along a treat, very pretty. Great stuff!

Latest posts

Back