Used Sienna for 6 years & thinking of changing - advice please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelmo124

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I've been tanning for 6 years now and always used Sienna X Tan.

I'm thinking of offering my clients another brand, can you recommend any that you think either compare to, or are better than Sienna?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
kerrie

Crazy Angel is a lovely colour and fade off isn't patchy at all, smells gorgeous and dries really quick. LA tan is also really nice (the brown range) but some people dont like the double dipped guide colour and i find it stays quite sticky, but also gives a lovely colour xx

I went from sienna to LA and I love LA. I don't find it at all sticky. I've got some siennasol that I'm thinking of introducing. Do you have any experience of siennasol? [emoji4]

Ive never tried siennasol, but i've heard a few people lately talking about. Think i might have to get some and give it a try xx

I love Norvell's Venetian.

if you would like to try any samples of Vani-t, California tan or Karora we can provide free samples x

Nouvatan is absolutely amazing x

Me too , it seems to be a bit orange recently, has anyone experience of St tropez and fake bake?

I've only tried fake bake rapid tan which is ok but very pale. I find sienna orange too .

I use St tropez, like the branding, the colour range, and there's plenty to retail.
I also find the fade-off is good - it just gradually goes.....even on dry skin!
Novatan is also a good product.

I've tried lots of tanning solutions before I settled on one and find that they vary dramatically in price and quality
My fav that I absolutely love is LDN Skins and I also liked nouvatan. When I was researching in here lots had changed from sienna to nouvatan.
From the cheaper solutions la tan brown range was nice and I'm currently trying Suntana V which I love although my skin is feeling dry... and the guide colour is a bit ashy due to the violet base.
I'm hoping to offer a cheaper tan but really do love LDN skins and everything else I've tried seems not to match up to my expectations.

LA Tanning is a premium solution at a really good price , they often run offers and will send you samples !

Latest posts

Back