Vacuum suction machine for face

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Im looking for a vacuum suction machine for facials. Any ideas reasonable and suitable for mobile therapist please

I don't know anyone who still uses them but I do remember certain supplier do sell a 4in1 machine which comes ina little fold up box with carry handles . So like a make up box but it a machine.
Quite cute .

I don't know anyone who still uses them but I do remember certain supplier do sell a 4in1 machine which comes ina little fold up box with carry handles . So like a make up box but it a machine.
Quite cute .
Thankyou for your reply. They still train on vacuum suction machines when doing electricals and I really liked it but looks like not used much if difficult to find. Would you happen to know name of company?

I live in South Africa so doubt you would get the same brands. However most are imported from either china or Italy funny enough.
The beauty suppliers usually stock or can ref you to them.
Also here in college if you do ITEC facial electrical qualification your kit would include a machine , which I got with my kit and later upgraded to a more heavy duty one.

I love the old school electricals! I still use vacum suction in my facials. I have Carlton ultravac. It's compact enough for mobile use but make sure your careful with the glass ventouse X

Latest posts

Back