Valentine Nail Design Ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
Dear all artistic geeks !

Its dead as a dodo here at the moment so im concentrating on my displays - nail art currently - and wondered if you guys could share any Valentines Day nail ideas with me - simpler the better ! lol

p.s. ALL Step by Steps whether airbrushed or nail art welcome .... very welcome !

Many thanks

kx

ps....... i have red glitter on my tips at mo and i have seen the gorgeous red glitter heart design smile - im going to have a play on one my my nails with this tomorrow.

Hopefully hear back from you guys soon with any other ideas

Thanks

kx

Hi Karren,

Why not try and embed some glitter hearts in a glass nail? Or even on a baby pink tip? Of course airbushed hearts overlaping in red and pink always look nice. I like the idea of making the smile line in the shape of a heart, must give that a try! Show us some pics when you done.:wink2:

Cheers

hi

well i couldnt resist, ive just done my pinkie ! looks fab (well my opinion ! lol) much much much too shy to post a pic.:cry:

Im trying to find the links to the pics that inspired me to try them, just trying locate who did them... ah yes ..... Kim and Debbienailz

http://thenailgeek.com/showthread.php?t=3284&highlight=valentines

hope the link works !

Hey have you got any pics of your suggestions ?? can email me them if you're shy too ! lol

kx

nailz666 said:
Hi Karren,

Why not try and embed some glitter hearts in a glass nail? Or even on a baby pink tip? Of course airbushed hearts overlaping in red and pink always look nice. I like the idea of making the smile line in the shape of a heart, must give that a try! Show us some pics when you done.:wink2:

Cheers

My website sells rose and pink nail art gems - www.sparkly-nails.co.uk. Got a design on my website using them too. Just put one in the top corner of the nail with some round gems coming off it.

Hiya Karren *S* Jackie's got some Valentine pics on her site. Here's a couple of pics that look relatively simple to do (forgive my ignorance, I mean they look simple in comparison to the other ones on her site)

valentineB.JPG

********************​

valentineA.JPG

*********************​

Thanks Sean

ps. i hear the bathroom is STILL not finished ! i have my spies ! lol

See you soon

kx

Lots of ideas for Valentines! :D

I've tried doing a heart shaped rhinestone with a round one on either side but my heart shapes just look like a larger circle from most angles.. not sure if this is where I've put topcoat over the top or what :(

mmm thats not good hun ! bit confused - easy i know ! - i bought some heart shaped ones from jackiemc hun - they really do look like hearts ?! pm me your addy if you like and i'll pop a few in post to you to try

have you tried making acrylic hearts ? i used the colour mosaic powders or glitter powders - they come out fab - you could even make one of these very thin on a clear tip, then put your normal white or other colour on top to cover so looks like a french from top, then from underneath you see the heart through the clear tip ?! gorgeous

Also i did a twist on the french extension using Kim and Debbiesnailz idea - it was on my friends nails, we did a stilletto shape nail, white acrylic into a heart shape, just before setting i lightly pushed a red diamonte in the top right hand corner of heart, then finished with pink in zones 2 & 3 - looked even nicer than the red glitter heart stilletto, and im a red girl through and through !

Go on try it !

kx

Latest posts

Back