Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dum, dum, i am waiting, will have to look in the news section again soon.:)

Not sure when we will get the results because if Jess and Ant are judging both are not around for a while ???

Well I've been a good little Judge and got my results in on time so am no longer open to bribery and corruption! :twisted:

Jackie
x

Damn it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I've been a good little Judge and got my results in on time so am no longer open to bribery and corruption! :twisted:

Jackie
x

AHHHH CRAP!!

I didn't even think of that:irked:
I'll know better next time

:lol:

Jackie
x

oh if i had only known that bribery was the way to go i put all of my time and effort into the comp lol

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm but what if I don't have any virtues?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol i do

Virtue (Latin virtus; Greek ἀρετή) is moral excellence of a person. A virtue is a character trait valued as being good. The conceptual opposite of virtue is vice.
The Greek word ἀρετή (aretē) has not come into ordinary English. The English word virtue is derived from the Latin word virtus which is in turn from vir meaning "man" in the masculine sense. The word virtus means "the male function" conceived in terms of strength or force; hence "the power to accomplish".

don't doubt yourself love

bribery, of course, i didn't think of that.:confused:

Why are we waiting,
It's very irritating,
dah dah dah dah ...... Only kidding:lol: .

Can't wait! xx

the best man will win lol

Not sure when we will get the results because if Jess and Ant are judging both are not around for a while ???

I've got Ants scores and Jackies (thanks guys) just waiting for Jess and Sandi but I've had a problem emailing the score sheet to Sandi. Hopefully that is sorted now and Jess has a problem getting online atm and is really busy at work. But we have been in contact by text and it will be sorted asap.
Sorry to keep you all waiting, hopefully I can give you all some news soon.

don't doubt yourself love

shhhhh don't ruin my reputation :lol:
Can't have people thinking I'm nice and have virtues. OMG:!:
That would be TERRIBLE:Scared:

hahahaha

:hug:

Latest posts

Back