Valentines Day Nail Art Competition?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good on ya judy gives anyone a little more time if they want to enter but thought they had missed the deadline, when will we know the results :?:

Very true! i only decided yesterday:eek: that i would have a go!

12 midnight GMT.

YEYS I thought I had missed it...... have been sooo busy, so hope I can get an entry in......My children even decided to share there bug with me so with tissues stuffed up each nostril I will put aside a bit of time later and get creating:)

Thanks for making it midnight, looking forward to seeing all the gorgeous creations:)

I'll get my entry to you too Judy - taking the pics and putting up with me is my hubby's birthday present to me xxx

I'll get my entry to you too Judy - taking the pics and putting up with me is my hubby's birthday present to me xxx
Happy Buff day, Chris!

Bad pun!:)

I was originally going to say lunchtime but some people may have thought it was midnight, so we'll say midnight for any late entries:)
Yay completely forgot bout it until last nite (kept putting off doing it until feb then the days have all blurred together) and have been at college all day 2day so i may just manage to get an entry in on time if i start now! And can convince my mum to lend me her nails.
Linz

Just under 2 hours left so please send any entries asap x

ohhhh can't wait!!! xxxx

When do we hear the results, and get to see them all?

As soon as possible mate.
Antony is away atm and will email me asap and Jess has some problems getting online.
I will do my best I promise.

As soon as possible mate.
Antony is away atm and will email me asap and Jess has some problems getting online.
I will do my best I promise.
Gosh.......I'm so impatient!! :lol: Looking forward to seeing all entries!

Will you be putting all the pics up, before the judging Judy?

Will you be putting all the pics up, before the judging Judy?

No, the pics will be shown when the winners have been decided.
Thanks for all your entries I will post a new thread with the details of the winners and all the pics asap.
Thanks for all the geekmolians everybody.

There have been 30 entries in total.

The competition is now closed.

Am I gonna be the only one, checking back everyhour to see if the results or piccies are posted?

PURE TORTURE!

:lol:

Am I gonna be the only one, checking back everyhour to see if the results or piccies are posted?

PURE TORTURE!

LOL! I eagerly await all the piccies too Victoria :lol:

PURE TORTURE!

No your not on your own Victoria, i even pmed judy to see if she knew what time ? waiting for the judges to make their decisions, were all like kids waiting eagerly lol

Uch it keeps us all out of mischief LOL (and Judy too LOL!) xx

Judy will post a new thread when the results are in and we'll put it in the News forum :D

Judy will post a new thread when the results are in and we'll put it in the News forum :D

We know that :smack:
We are just too impatient to wait :lol:
:hug: :hug:

Patience is a virtue darlings :lol:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm but what if I don't have any virtues?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Back