Vegan beauty therapists, please help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samantha.c

Reaction score
Hello

I was just wondering if there are any vegan beauty therapists on here that wouldn’t mind helping me out a bit! I am searching for all vegan products to use in my salon and I am finding it so difficult!! If one of you has the time and wouldn’t mind sending me a pm and perhaps I could ask you a few questions?!
Would really appreciate any help.
Thank you and have a good weekend everyone :)

Interesting thread and I hope it gets lots of interesting replies.

In my experience, a lot of vegan brands tend to be smaller companies that don't carry a massive brand name. For example, some of the Barry M makeup is vegan but also so is Laval. A lot of people might be put off by the fact that it's a cheap product sold on market stalls but I think it's a good idea to keep all options in mind when a particular niche really matters.

I think Tisserand aromatherapy products are all vegan. High quality too

I think Tisserand aromatherapy products are all vegan. High quality too
Oh great, I will check them out, thank you!

Oh great, I will check them out, thank you!

here you go, found the link
https://www.tisserand.com/wellbeing/choose-vegan/

I've been using them pretty much since the company started and their oils are fantastic especialy the new well being range with ready blended massage oils. Excellent retail opportunities too. I sell the muscle ease massage oil the most for all my ladies with bad backs and arthritis problems. Sweet dreams range really works too for insomnia.

Thank you! Do you order directly through the website? Or do you have to go through a different distributor?

Thank you! Do you order directly through the website? Or do you have to go through a different distributor?
Oops, forget that question, I just found the professional registration ;)

Latest posts

Back