Very nervous ... Creative test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rose143

Very Proud Creative Geek
Reaction score
Hi peeps,

Please don't think I am weird :o but I am so nervous about our test on Thursday. I am worried sick!!! We hand in our homework cards and do our written test and infills in the afternoon. I have lost so many hours sleep. I just want to do well. I am so nervous I don't even know if I've posted this in the right thread. Sorry if I haven't.

Please tell me I have nothing to worry about. Being on here everyday seems like I can handle anything that comes my way, but I haven't been able to that for the last two weeks.

Is the test difficult! Love you all!!! :hug: Yes I am a drama queen, tell me something I don't know!

xx

Hiya, i know how you feel, i was just the same, i was sure i would fail the test as information just leaks from my brain like a sieve, i cant retain info very well at all, i got some tips on how to study on here and i did it, it wasn't as bad as i thought. Try to learn as much as you can then go with a open mind, if you tell yourself somethings going to be ok, then it usually is, if you are convinced its going to be really hard and get all stressed out, you will be a nervous wreck by the time you get there. There are NO trick questions, its all stuff you have learned and its all in your package so read through it carefully and all the answers are there. good luck babes, let me know how you get on. xxxx

bless you i am shore every thing will be fine and you will pass with flying colors ! i will be in you shoes in 3 weeks !!! and my first day on the course is on sunday and my tummy is like a washing machen all ready !!! good luck again!!!!

I remember feeling like this Rose!

Try not to worry too much, easier said than done I know.

Make sure you have learnt all the theory and you will be ok.

Good luck xxx

you will be fine , they will have told you everything in class, that you will need to know for the exam, and coz it is stuff you have gone through it isnt too bad :Scared: , i was the same though, total wreck, and felt like i had climbed everest when i passed, good luck , and dont stress

Don't worry you tke in more than you realise and i am sure you will take it all in and be ok, we have all been there hun try and forget about it and come back to it later ont get stressed out over it, we will all be rooting for you
x

Arrrr Rose I feel for you.... it is tough being nervous..... keeps you awake, makes you tearful, and you can get all worked up... In a way your nerves are good as it means this means a lot to you and that you have high standards for yourself... a desire to succeed can make us perfectionists reeeally nervous and edgy.... but believe me everyone else will be nervous in varying degrees so you won't be alone..... just make sure you read through your notes and get things the fundamental things in your head..... it will go out of your head again but don't worry. The day before your test have another refresher of your course material, then the evening before just chill, don't look at it at all, get an early night and your brain will sort it all out lol

Just think past the test to the evening when you can get a good stiff drink down you to celebrate! You'll be fine..... believe me... I've been there and yes its painful but really worth it!

hiya! i passed mine 2 weeks ago and i know exactly how ur feeling!!! but u will be fine honestly, the exam was not as bad as i thought and it asks everything u have been taught so dont worry!!!

let us all know how u do hun
good luck
nikki xxx

Good Luck Love I Hate Tests But I Am Sure You Will Do Fine Fingers Crossed For You.

Caz Xxx

Good luck Rose - you can do it ! :hug: :Love:

Hi All,

You really are the best!! It's so nice to come home from a crap day at work and read such supportive replies.

I do have very high standards set for myself which is why I am so panicked and yes I am a perfectionist. I've always been a quick learner when it comes to practical stuff but I battle to remember when it comes to theory.

It's funny how I read through my notes going, that's common sense!!! But I battle to explain it in their termonology.

Thank you again! I will let you all know how I do :hug:

xxxxxxx

Hi there - I've got my test on Thursday too, in leeds. I only started revising for it yesterday though cos have been busy moving house for the last week! I keep reading my notes then rereading them, then when I test myself I can't remember a damn thing!! Hopefully it will all come back to me on the day though. Also, my sister was my model two weeks ago - and the little mischief picked off all but one of the nails I did on her, so I had to do another whole set last Wednesday. Wish I'd chosen someone who wasn't a 'fiddler' with their nails then maybe they would have stayed on in the first place!!

Role on Thursday night!

Hi Pip,

Don't worry, a week should be fine for an infill. I suppose it also depends on her nail growth.

Well good luck with your test and let us know how you do. I must say, I haven't had much time to really sit down and study, so much going on, sods law hey. I've been getting in a an hour here and an hour there most days and all the other days I have been practicing on my nail trainer.

Anyway, best of luck, I better get one more look at the books before I go to sleep.

xxxx

Latest posts

Back