Vistaprint.com business cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pink kitten

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been looking at the possiblity of ordering business cards over the internet (yeah I know I haven't even done my foundation course yet but, hey I like being organised!). I have seen the offer of free business cards on vistaprint.com. Has anyone ordered these free cards and, if so are they of good quality? And what design did you chose? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks geeks!

hi jo,

i bought mine from vista print i didn't get the free ones as i preffered another design but they are really good quality cards. if you go with a design from the free cards i wouldn't bother with getting a proof done as all it is, is a copy emailed to you of the card in actual size with your wording and for you to check and you can do that off the screen and save the £1.99. if you buy them i would also suggest you go for the cheapest postage price as when i bought mine i paid the middle price to arrive in 2 weeks they arrive less than a week later.
hope this helps
lesleyb

Hello,
The business cards at Vistaprint are great. My partner and I use them all the time. You can click onto the premium cards and get good quality cheap business cards, fridge magnets etc and loads of freebies.
The Free cards are just as good - all you pay for is the delivery!! They are cheap enough to leave lieing around in hotels and restaurants etc to pick up more business.
Cheers
Have a good w/end :D
Jules

lesleyb said:
i bought mine from vista print i didn't get the free ones as i preffered another design but they are really good quality cards. if you go with a design from the free cards i wouldn't bother with getting a proof done as all it is, is a copy emailed to you of the card in actual size with your wording and for you to check and you can do that off the screen and save the £1.99. if you buy them i would also suggest you go for the cheapest postage price as when i bought mine i paid the middle price to arrive in 2 weeks they arrive less than a week later.

Got mine from Vistaprint too.

vistaprint are great..alot of us use them
good quality and cheap too

Hi There!

I got some business cards from www.vistaprint.co.uk .there are really nice i didn't get the free ones thought.You can also get invitations magnets etc.
Hope you get some nice one! :Grope:

I too use vista print. I recently ordered 1000 cards, glossy with reverse writing, and including the postage they cost approximately £30. I think they are fab.

hi i get mine from em aswell , and they are great quality, and also they do special deals so you get other stuff , i think they are great :D

I've ordered them and they're great. The downside is that is says on the back FREE BUSINESS CARDS AT VISTAPRINT. I thinks that looks very unprofessional and cheap.
However, I've ordered several types of their premium cards (they're always doing dirt cheap offers) and they are fantastic. There are hundreds of designs to choose from and the back is blank unless you choose otherwise. On one lot, I put my price list on the back which looked great.
I've even bought them as pressies for friends who are starting their own business.
Well worth a try. You'll get e.mails every day with their special offers.

hiya, i also ordered the free ones from vistaprint, only paid for delivery, and they r really good quality!

xx

I got my business card from 'vistaprint' but paid extra for the shiny coating.... It makes all the difference to their apperance. I chose the designe with the eyes on it. Would recomend them as they are good quality,:biggrin: only trouble is they constantly e-mail me with rubbish offers now!:(

How Strange!!!! I was coming on here tonight to put a post on about Vista!!

I received my order from them today...and I was really impressed. I got 140 address labels, 250 business cards, 10 calendar magnets and 25 business card magnets .....all for the cost of P&P (approx £8)

When you sign up they do keep sending you loads of offers...that is how I got so much free.

As others have said, ideal if you are handing loads out or leaving them in different places. Also if you are just starting out and funds are tight it helps to keep your costs to a minimum.

HTH anyone who is thinking about ordering!!! :biggrin:

I also use Vista and think they are great. I have "Appointments" printed on the back, with a glossy finish on the premium cards. Cheap enough to dish out all over the place but impressive quality.

I also had custom Christmas cards printed by them last year. Gave them to all my customers. I had loads of comments about how good they were.

Only down side to Vista is fielding the 8 or so emails they send me a week!

I order from Vista Print all the time and they're great!

I also have them print "frequent flyer" type cards to give to customers to encourage them to come in more. They love the cards and makes them feel exclusive! Every time they come in for a manicure, I punch out one of the nails with a paper punch. After the whole card is punched (10 nails) they get a free deluxe spa manicure.

I always get mine from them too. They're great.

I ordered some from Vista Print and think they are good value. I chose a pink card with a flower background which are pretty for Bridal shops and wedding venues and shows.

Hi
I ahve just received my order today of 250 free business cards...they are the pink glossy ones with the rose motif. They look fabulous...i bought my original batch from a local printers and paid approx.£80 for 250, , i wish i heard about vistprint sooner they are tons better and the quality is very high and professional.

I also received the ten magnets which are alot bigger than what i thought they were going to be 5"x4". This design is the red/pink one with the 1/2 face at the edge.

I have listed all my treatments on mine both business cards and magnets. I paid the cheaper postage and they took less than a week to arrive!!

FANTASTIC WOULD NEVER GO ANYWHERE ELSE!

I used them in the past when I was doing mobile, and I chose a card with a Rose on the one side, the only downside was that the Vistaprint advert was on the back, so if I were to use them again, I would definately pay the little extra not to have that!!

I would definately recommend them!

Sue

have just looked at the vistaprint site and the business cards look fab can't wait for mine to arrive

Thanks everyone for all your advice on vistaprint. I ordered my business cards this morning, the pink/red free ones with the flower. I paid extra to have the free logo on the back removed. I can't wait til I get them, they are definitely a bargain!

Latest posts

Back