vtct certificate

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cherryblossom

Reaction score
hi all i did my vtct coarse september last year and qualified april of this year,6 months on and i still have not recieved my certificate even though i know ive passed as we had a phone call to say so. im pretty damded discussted as to why it is taking so long. just wondered if any one else has done this coarse and if they have recieved thiers yet if not do they know when?

linzi xx:evil:

Chase it up with the examinations department of your college where you took the exam you should ahve ahd this certificate by know seeing as the new lot ahve started for this year.

Im in the same boat, i did my vtct manicure/pedicure qualified in june and still no sign of our certificates xx

cherryblossom said:
hi all i did my vtct coarse september last year and qualified april of this year,6 months on and i still have not recieved my certificate even though i know ive passed as we had a phone call to say so. im pretty damded discussted as to why it is taking so long. just wondered if any one else has done this coarse and if they have recieved thiers yet if not do they know when?

linzi xx:evil:

Hi Linzi

They always take a while to send through certificates, why, I don't know. You will get it but it just takes time. The wheels of VTCT wind very slowly. A couple of years ago when I did mine took over 9 months to get my portfolio's and certs

Take care xx

I finished my VTCT in February and finally got my certificate in late August just as the colleges where opening up for recruitment days etc.

As scattyfox said, try chasing up the college exams department as the certs get sent to them first then sent on to you.

Hi, I qualified in June in nail enhancements level 2 and have only just received my certificate, also in nail art vtct and am still awaiting that, qualified in July, I understand that they have a backlog. Should be here soon. Well done, and hopefully postman pat should deliver soon..xx

I waited for 6 months for my NVQ Certificate. A bit ridiculous to say the least!

We did our man/ped course Feb- July this year and I have had a letter from college just this morning saying that I can fetch my portfolio and certificate. Apparently vtct have a backlog of 10,000 thats why its taken so long. Not good really.

I`ve had the same as you LindaJ - I rang the college about the certificate and they said I can collect my portfolio but there`s a backlog with VTCT - not only with nails but the hairdressing industry too

i qualified in June and I have been told the backlog is soo big I will not get my certificate until January!

I have though contacted the college I do the course with and they have supplied me with a letter confirming I have passed, just waiting certification. If you need proof I would ask your college to do this whilst you are waiting for the certificate!

hope it is gold plated when it arrives!

i qualified in june and got my certifiates at the end of july, quite quick for my college.
haven't got my portifilo yet as its getting ev, so they say

toni

I'm in the same boat, I finished my vtct in february and still not heard a thing although I know I've passed.

It just seems to me that the colleges cannot cope with the volume they deal with. Unfortunatley it leaves the students with a poor impression of the college. If only they explained things a bit clearer when you enrole you would know what to expect:eek: .

Ive heard of a lot of people who've had to wait months. Its quite stupid really x

Latest posts

Back