Walk in clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bluerinse

Reaction score
Just want some advice regarding walk in clients and what self employed stylists do in a salon to make it fair for all stylists concerned

my chair renters only get new clients if they specifically ask for them from their own advertising or they have been recommended by an existing client of theirs. Any new clients who ring or walk in automatically get booked in with me (if I can fit it in) as its my shop and ive worked my arse off for it! New clients given to my chair renters are my good will but they may not take these clients if and when they leave!!!
Just want some advice regarding walk in clients and what self employed stylists do in a salon to make it fair for all stylists concerned

my chair renters only get new clients if they specifically ask for them from their own advertising or they have been recommended by an existing client of theirs. Any new clients who ring or walk in automatically get booked in with me (if I can fit it in) as its my shop and ive worked my arse off for it! New clients given to my chair renters are my good will but they may not take these clients if and when they leave!!!

Thank you for this just what I was thinking, but didn't know if anyone else did it this way, it's all new to me this chair renter stuff. Thanks for taking time out to reply :) x

no worries, the best thing to do is advertise your name at the salon to make clients ask for u! I use to rent a chair and put my name everywhere, if youve paid for the ads its only fair the clients are yours!!! x
Thank you for this just what I was thinking, but didn't know if anyone else did it this way, it's all new to me this chair renter stuff. Thanks for taking time out to reply :) x

Back