Wanting eyebrows to grow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you take any before and after pics to show us?

No, I didn't even think of taking before pics of my own brows, Kim. It's working a treat though!

So ladies, how are we getting on with our oil?

i ordered some on line and i ordered an empty mascara tube so i can fill it up with my oil so its easier to apply!

I'm on day 1 now so going to take a picture now and in another month and see if there is any difference or if Ive just been blathering oil on the face for no reason!!

I NEED some caster oil for these 2 little lines on my face as i believe these are what i should be calling eyebrows :lol:

I'm on day 1 now so going to take a picture now and in another month and see if there is any difference or if Ive just been blathering oil on the face for no reason!!

looking forward to seeing the before and after :D good luck!

I've just started the RefectoCil Longlash Gel for lashes and brows and I'll give you honest feedback. I think my brows are done for and will never grow back but I can try:)

Kim, may I ask if that is one product for both? I'm about to start Revitalash for lashes; they also do one for brows, and say that the formulation is different. They are expensive products and I want to see if 1 works before I buy the other, but perhaps you've found one that does both.

Does you castor oil smell??

Mine had a very funny smell to it but ive just been googleing castor oil to see if it said if there was any benefits for hair growth (i know how sad!) And google said it should be odourles but mine has a funny smell to it!!

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Hi folks,
I'm desperately trying to get my eyebrows thicker and wondered if there's any products you would recommend to encourage growth.

Now I know there is no miracle but I've been growing them for about 6 months now and still not the shape I'd like them, or do I have to just accept my lot and keep shading them in ??

Hiya ,

Don't know if i'm doing this right or not, it's my first post lol.. I started using HD Brows, Grow Baby Grow 2 weeks ago and I am already seeing some great result. :p

im sorry, ive seen threads on this before but does anyone know where to buy castor oil from or know a reptuable brand (im a bit wary about buying of internet) sorry if this has been covered before! xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Copied this from one of my internet searches:

Before buying castor oil, check the label properly to make sure it is cold-pressed and hexane-free. Avoid refined, adulterated oils which can clog the skin’s pores. Using the unrefined or purest form of castor oil for hair will give your best results as the oil will be in its natural state. Cold pressed castor oil is tasteless and odorless when pure

I just bought myself some castor oil from the dreaded Ebay. I hope it works as my eyebrows need to grow a but for a nicer shape.

Thanks for the tip folks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Copied this from one of my internet searches:

Before buying castor oil, check the label properly to make sure it is cold-pressed and hexane-free. Avoid refined, adulterated oils which can clog the skin’s pores. Using the unrefined or purest form of castor oil for hair will give your best results as the oil will be in its natural state. Cold pressed castor oil is tasteless and odorless when pure

thank you so much for this xxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

This it what i read, thats why i was worried that my oil smells funny!!

Just checked the bottle and its 100% cold compress Castor oil!!

This it what i read, thats why i was worried that my oil smells funny!!

Just checked the bottle and its 100% cold compress Castor oil!!

Where did you buy it from? I really need to get some.

I understand hair growth but not so much brow growth, how does it differ, if you smothered your scalp in castor oil would it make scalp hair grow ?

Resurrecting this thread to give feedback on Revitalash.
I've been using it - the one for lashes -for several weeks now. I saw little effect for the first few weeks but I have to say that I can now see amazing results. The lashes are multi-layered, longer and extend along the eyelid further.
I applied the surplus to my brows and have seen a little improvement, but would not recommend it for that; however they have a dedicated product for brows.
I've got no link to the company. I just wanted to give my own positive opinion of what is quite an expensive product, and hope this helps anyone who had thin, weak lashes like I did.

i have just ordered rapidlash im going to give it a go and hopefully it will work. I am 8 months pregnant though and not sure if its recommended on pregnant woman so need to check the box :/ knowing my luck it won`t be. If it is i can do before and after pics

Latest posts

Back