Wax Heaters?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
I am loving my Perron Rigot Waxes but am struggling to keep them at a workable temperature:cry:
This is the wax heater I have at the moment,
ADB-HEATER22.jpg

I am looking to get a new heater which ones would you all recommend?
:hug:

I use the HIVE heaters 1000cc. If you're talking about the non strip waxes, you might it better to keep the lid on all the time and set it between 2 and 3. xxx

I use the HIVE heaters 1000cc. If you're talking about the non strip waxes, you might it better to keep the lid on all the time and set it between 2 and 3. xxx
I am planning in using both strip and non strip but at the moment I am just using the non strip.
Thanks for that :hug:

i use the 500cc HIVE heater with the warm wax , would you recommend setting it between 2 and 3 as well?, because I had a tough time regulating the temperature of the wax today .

i bought this heater and hated it so i have a salonsystems one that is great

Think of it like a stew if its not in continual use it needs a good old frequent stir.Hot wax does not distribute temperature in the same way as warm wax.

Got my PR wax yesterday so I've used it on three clients already and I love it! :Love:The Wax pot I am using is the same ones we used on the waxing workshop and I bought a couple of spare tins so I can try out more than one kind of wax. I think it is the one everyone is speaking about, the Hive 1000c ones.

I use the egg pot. I hate it for using the tubes but for heating up a pot I find it fine, theres a full dial of heat settings so you can find just the right one xx

I use the babyliss pro double heater and it's brilliant. Heats up fast has good temperature controls and because it's a double you can use strip & no strip waxes together x

I have just bought the Babyliss double heater too.

So far I am finding it very good. Love having the choice of both strip and non strip wax available at the same time.

Hope this helps Karen. I have just got my perron rigot hot wax so have only done a couple of clients with it. I am finding the brows a bit tricky because of the thickness of the wax (euroblonde). I had to remove all the wax from the brow on one client cos it squished up too far! I might just use it for other areas where you don't have to be so precise with the placement.

Happy Waxing !! :)

hi
i use the salon systems portable heater ands its really good x

I have just got my perron rigot hot wax so have only done a couple of clients with it. I am finding the brows a bit tricky because of the thickness of the wax (euroblonde). I had to remove all the wax from the brow on one client cos it squished up too far! I might just use it for other areas where you don't have to be so precise with the placement.
I have just bought the Perron Rigot Escential Rose non strip wax and it is amazing for using on Eyebrows, I love it!

I have always used Sugar paste, but never again.

Thanks everyone loads of good ideas:hug:
I really have to get a heater sorted soon I am so fed up of trying to get the wax at the right temperature:irked:

I think the Hive 1000cc is looking pretty good I am now just looking for a good deal:lol:

Latest posts

Back