Wax pot query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I never knew wax pots were so complicated.

As another poster said, i turn my pot upside down, leaning it against the scraper bar (whilst the wax pot is on) and leave it to decant itself into the metal tub.

It only takes a few minutes. I do it between customers or at the end of the day during my cleaning.

Much easier as i can top it up whenever it needs it and never have the risk of a little pot getting too empty when i have a lot of waxing to do xx

just be very careful guys if you put it in the microwave as my boss did this once and the pot was too felexible and it spilt all over her right hand!!! burning hot wax that she couldnt get off. serious burn scars and having to work=not good. let it drip in slowly, much safer x

My last two plastic tubs of wax melted! I also have the babylis one. I figured it was too higher temp at first, so turned it down and it happened again. At the base, and it was a nightmare to get out and clean.

Now I pop the pot of wax in the heater, let it heat slightly and before it gets too hot that it affects the plastic, i pour the wax into the metal container. So much easier xxx

hi everyone,

thank you all for your advise. I used the scraper bar to rest the pot on and the wax melted nicely into the metal container. v easy and no mess. Now i'm ready to for my first client. :)

hi everyone,

thank you all for your advise. I used the scraper bar to rest the pot on and the wax melted nicely into the metal container. v easy and no mess. Now i'm ready to for my first client. :)

:) Simple when you know how. Good luck with your client xx

Latest posts

Back