Wax pot, roller system hot wax/warm wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megansamantha

Reaction score
Hiya i was hoping someone can help me make my mind up & give some advice on wax pots & mobile beauty.

So iv used warm wax & hot wax & paraffin wax
(for manicures of course) but now its time to buy a wax pot as i will be fully trained soon & i'm hoping to do mobile beauty treatments so first off would i be best with the roller system for legs? & a wax pot for hot wax for underarms bikini ect or am i better with a wax pot for warm & another wax pot for hot. iv heard the double wax pots aren't great?
i was thinking of getting this pot Options Dome Student Waxing Starter Kit
for my first & using it for a bit for all types of wax but with different wax pot inserts would this be possible? not on clients as such just to get used to the different waxes more
Am i best with just the one for warm wax & forgetting about hot wax at the moment or am i best getting two wax pots for each type wax? or even one pot & a roller system as i heard they where good for mobile work?

sorry if this is a dumb question but i'm very confused & dont want to waste money
thanks megan xx

Latest posts

Back