wax trolley

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
What wax trolley do all you new wax boffins have and......where did you get it from?

I have a link from a very good friend:hug: but just wanted to see if there was a bargain to be had elsewhere before i part with my hard earned cash.:green:

Thanks guys

AMb x​

Amber, I know it's tempting to get a cheaper one but look at the dimensions and really think about what you want to have by your side all day. For me, that's my three wax pots and everything else that I need to wax during the day. If you go for soemthing too small, it'll drive you crazy. xxxx

What wax trolley do all you new wax boffins have and......where did you get it from?

I have a link from a very good friend:hug: but just wanted to see if there was a bargain to be had elsewhere before i part with my hard earned cash.:green:

Thanks guys

AMb x​

I actually bought mine from Ebay. Its a large trolley with two draws and two melamine shelves. It holds 3 wax pots on the top shelf along with my accessories. It turns out its exactly like what Kim has at her Studio.. did you see that one Amber? Mine cost me £60.

Which one are you thinking about then?

I actually bought mine from Ebay. Its a large trolley with two draws and two melamine shelves. It holds 3 wax pots on the top shelf along with my accessories. It turns out its exactly like what Kim has at her Studio.. did you see that one Amber? Mine cost me £60.

i sure did !

Dont remember the shelves?

dont spose you can pm me a link to the seller can you?

amb x

I can vouch for them - it was a lovely trolley and you only paid £60 Jen. Good price. Will have to go investigate !!!!

Hi, i am setting up mobile and i bought the first one on this page. It folds away its just enough for my lotions and potions. Quick delviery too. There are some static trolleys which look quite good too. hth
Hive of Beauty LTD

Yeah i have a temporary one just now but it is super tiny and drives me crazy!

So i agree that size matters in this one as does quality x

I am also looking for a wax trolley.

Could one of you lovely geeks, if you don't mind, pm me to tell me which trolley you are all talking about :eek: or send me a link so I can have a look.

Thank you :hug:

Last edited:
i got mine from HOF. its a waxing trolley, big enough for 2 wax pots, with the extended top.....i think it cost me £115.its got lots of draws for strips and stuff. im really happy with it anyway!

hi jen yes so did i last month bought a manicure table and a trolley very sturdy and quiet big of ebay, £45 for the both 'both white' really pleased with them. I work mobile but sometimes clients come to me and needed one for a bit so just looked on ebay and lady was selling one not far from me so was lucky.
If i find websites or any more i will pm you
thanks

i got mine from HOF. its a waxing trolley, big enough for 2 wax pots, with the extended top.....i think it cost me £115.its got lots of draws for strips and stuff. im really happy with it anyway!

I wanted this but wasn't sure if it was big enough on top for a double heater beauty express sell it too. I really loved it!

Latest posts

Back