Waxing course in Yorkshire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skymark

Lisamarie
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a waxing course to do but preferably in Yorkshire. I need something that will be insurable standard and then I can book some further training to learn how to do it properly.

Any have any ideas where I can do the basic course? Or places that I should definitely avoid?

:hug:

Picasso`s training academy in wakefield would be my recommendation, you would be trained by sue or katy, they are both really nice hth
if i manage to find their phone number i will come back and let you have it :hug:

I was a model for my friend at picassos for waxing last year....and to be honest I was not impressed at all.....I came home all sticky....all the wax was not removed from my legs....and she went over my underarm so many times:irked: I was in agony!!!! so sore.... Sorry I wouldn't recomment them

They only shower my friend the clean and easy roller method too.

Picasso's is where I went for my training and we had a fab day. Yes ok i did come out a bit sticky as there was only two of us and neither of us had models but saying that when I go for my waxing I come out more sticky.

you shouldn't come out sticky at all! there should be no wax left on you

Latest posts

Back