Waxing course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodles

Reaction score
Hi
I have recently qualified as a nail technician and am looking to expand into beauty treatments later on. My nail tutor also does a 1 day waxing course, using the ceteum aromatherapy waxing products. I'm really interested in doing this but is 1 day enough? What sort of course has everyone else done?

One day is not enough, but then I've seen many therapists who have been trained up to level 2/3 and couldn't wax if their life depended on it.

So, I would suggest this. Do a one day course where the qualification enables you to get insured. Then, get yourself a really good book on the theory of waxing and read, read, read.............and absorb. Then, offer free waxing to anyone that will lay still and practice, practice, practice.

Then, when you feel that you can handle the spatula and you feel confident, book on a course with Andy or myself and learn how to wax like a pro.

In the meantime, come on here and ask as many questions as you like. We all had to start somewhere and there are lots of brilliant wax pro's on here.

Good luck and Wax On ! xxxx

Which is exactly what I'm going to do!
Which book would you recommend, Kim?
:)

I would go for this one but there are loads out there so check out Amazon.

Milady's Hair Removal Techniques (Paperback)

xxxx

Latest posts

Back