Waxing. How much to charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I do..
As part of my male waxing aftercare I always recommend new clients and virgin waxers to take anti histamine the day they wax and for a few days afterwards. It helps areas like the chest that have a tendency to react.. My clients comment on how much easier the recovery is. Some male clients have strong coarse hair and it causes a lot of reaction for some clients. Just the one a day variety..

Jack

Just a word of caution about antihistamines.
Even though you can get them over the counter, you shouldn't assume that they are safe for everyone to take. If using creams then they shouldn't be used for more than 3 days. Overdoses can occur and they shouldn't be taken with certain other medications.
Some people can also have side-effects.
We are not in the medical profession and it is not our place to advise clients to take medication. Always get them to check with their GP as they are aware of their medical history.

Thanks Angelina - of course as with any medication . I have this on my aftercare form for clients.
Thanks
Jack

Latest posts

Back